I don't know the story friend. I only know the name "Dragonball Online" as far as i'm concerned. "Dragonball" means saiyans are present. Please un-knot those panties.
Dragonball doesn't mean that saiyans are present, nor does it need saiyans either.

_>
Thats whack no saiyans. Theres no point in me waiting for an update now...
Riku 123q wrote:
Dragonball doesn't mean that saiyans are present, nor does it need saiyans either.

Yeah because a large portion of the story wasn't centered around saiyans and the main character wasn't a saiyan. Sorta like saying a Naruto game doesn't need Ninjas
Couldn't they just use the Dragonballs to wish for Saiyans
Quaddw wrote:
Couldn't they just use the Dragonballs to wish for Saiyans

lol...
Chris Gayle wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Yeah because a large portion of the story wasn't centered around saiyans and the main character wasn't a saiyan. Sorta like saying a Naruto game doesn't need Ninjas

No, That does not mean it NEEDS saiyans

Riku 123q wrote:
No, That does not mean it NEEDS saiyans
I'm sorry point me to were we stopped trying to make sense.
The people who made the Dragon Ball Online may be stupid after all. Majins but no saiyans. It's realy rediculous. They need to add Saiyans NAO!!
Akira Toriyama IS behind a lot of work in Dragon Ball Online, as well as ideas. Just to let you know.
Branks wrote:
Akira Toriyama IS behind a lot of work in Dragon Ball Online, as well as ideas. Just to let you know.

Well he's an ass for not adding saiyans. MY FAVORITE RACE MAN!!
Static-GT wrote:
Branks wrote:

Well he's an ass for not adding saiyans. MY FAVORITE RACE MAN!!

A good reason he probably didn't is cause then the ratio for races would be 97 Saiyan, 1 Namek, 1 Human, 1 Majin. We all know how people bust a nut over them.
So like in your upcoming DBZ game are you going to have no saiyans?
Chris Gayle wrote:
So like in your upcoming DBZ game are you going to have no saiyans?

That would suck...
Anyhow... I encountered: http://i50.tinypic.com/k1pe80.jpg
Mopped his face off too... lol.
Wtf Majin is a race now? How the hell did they breed? This is BS lol...
And also how do I get an account? o.o
Page: 1 2