ID:97266

**Note this post will be updated with more info soon**

Alright i have cleaned up my page and gotten seriously back into byond and i shall start heavy production on Lunaria Kingdoms. Those of you who do not know what Lunaria Kingdoms is, i will go over a brief explanation.

~~Game Description~~
Lunaria Kingdoms is a game based on my own ideas and perspectives some inspired by manga's and animes such as .hack, ragnarok, and 1/2 prince

You start out as a novice and level/advance jobs to become stronger in the game. There are 5 continents in the game Easter, Northern, Western, Southern, and Central. Traveling to each continent is possible but for realism you cannot contact player via continent to continent, i.e if you are on northern you can only talk to people on the northern continent.

In Lunaria Kingdoms you can, Team/Party with friends and create guilds to do quests and grind monsters, maximum level in the game is 100. Currency system for the game is similar to World of Warcraft's, Copper, Silver, Gold system.

Note - There is a Adventurer Tournament every 15 days, Adventurers Tournament requires a team of 3 players to participate, the winning team leader will be awarded a piece of land and a castle on the land. You can build shops, generate income and etc... from owning a castle and land.

~~Job's Overview~~

~Tier 1 Jobs~

Warrior -Required Level 10-
Basic melee combatant generally the head attacker of a group and the tank, considered very strong and skilled with pole-arms, swords, and axes.

Thief -Required Level 10-
Deadly and Agile striker, usually use poisoned weapons and quick slashes to bring down their enemy they are feared for there stealthiness and swiftness.

Archer -Required Level 10-
Perfect ranged combatant, generally the ranged support of a group very useful for pulling aggro away from another group member or friend.

Acolyte -Required Level 10-
The healer of the group, they focus on supporting their allies with healing and buff spells, they do sometimes battle, but their only effective against undead and demon/shadow monsters.

Mage -Required Level 10-
Devastating spell caster, mages are the back bone of a group they support their group with casting powerful or repetitive spells that quickly dispatch enemy's. Though physically weak they normally need to be guarded by their group.

Necromancer(Hidden Job) -Required Level 15-
Undead spell caster/summoner Necromancers are able to raise skeletons/zombies and other undead beasts to control + use shadow magic unlike Mages,
Necromancers can summon their pets to protect them while they cast.

Kekkaishi(Hidden Job) -Required Level 15-
Kekkaishi are spell casters who focus on, creating barriers of protection and negation. Kekkaishi's have the ability to protect numerous people simultaneously while using barriers to reflect damage and skills/spells directed at them.

Magi-Knight(Hidden Job) -Required Level 25-
Magi-Knights are a rare breed to see, they are exceptional swordsmen and profound mages, due the combination of both traits they're abilities are weaker then the true Warrior or Mages abilities.
Magi-Knights rival even Tier 2 Classes.

Dusk-Blade(Hidden Job) -Required Level 25-
Dusk Blade's Also a rare sight to behold, they are the equivalent of a Magi-Knight but have unlocked the traits of Shadow Magic and Poison Blades, they are swift and deadly. Dusk Blade's rival the Tier 2 Classes, some even fear them.

~Tier 2 Jobs~

-Warrior Advancement-

Knight -Required Level 40-
Knights are the advanced class of a warrior, with stronger armor and better reflexes then before make this class the ultimate melee combatant. Knight's generally use one-handed swords, pole-arms, and one-handed axes.

Heavy Blader -Required level 40-
Heavy Blader's are the strongest of warriors, they are pure brute strength. Though they are slow heavy damaging hits make up for there speed, my suggestion don't get hit by these guys. Heavy Blader's use, two-handed swords, and two-handed axes.

-Thief Advancement-
Assassin -Required level 40-
Assassins are the deadliest class in the game, speed rivaled only by the strongest of all. They're poisons are extremely deadly and always go for a clean kill, never try to outrun an assassin.

Rogue -Required level 40-
Rogues are generally lonesome characters, they take on the traits of a lone wolf. Rogues unlike assassins have a open range of traits with the ability to use multiple weapons and skills.

-Archer Advancement-
Ranger -Required level 40-
Rangers are keen marksmen and always hit their target, they're skill with a bow is unmatched . Due to being a ranger and a nature dweller they generally find pet eggs easier.

Bard -Required Level 40-
Bards can use some archery skills, such as ghost arrow and etc. tho unable to use a bow they use their music to buff their group and cause negative effects on the enemy. Bard's are a great support class.

-Acolyte Advancement-
Priest -Required level 40-
Priets, the greatest support and healing job in the game they focus on massively healing their allies and buffing them. Priests unlock divine skills which bring forth ultimate healing and damaging techniques.

Monk -Required level 40-
Monks are generally melee combantants, but with a mix of healing and buffing abilities they are a well built job that can easily stand its own but doesnt say no to support.

-Mage Advancement-
Wizard -Required level 40-
Wizards are the elite of spell casters, they use massive damaging spell's with AOE(are of effect) spells making them able to dispatch multiple enemies with ease.

Summoner -Required level 40-
Summoners are the opposite of necromancers, they summon elemental weapons and beings which cast the magic they command they are quite skilled in the magic arts alone though.

Finish one game first, k.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Prolly will be this since bleach ive lost interest in and Katekyo im not really working on much
broo lets get the money .-. .
Sasuke3232 wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Prolly will be this since bleach ive lost interest in and Katekyo im not really working on much

This comment makes me sad face
me too please, no we are beg you to finish bleach game or try to restore old kouki ukiyo even ;)
This looks soo badass. IMO this is worth finishing than the others.
When's Katekyo Hitman Reborn Coming out?
Hopefully soon, cause it looks like one of the only promising Reborn games on Beyond good graphics too.
Sasuke3232,

I admire your skills and wish to propose a very advantageous business proposition. Please contact me or reply here if you are the slightest interested.

V/R
Thank You

":O you lost interest in the Bleach game? It was looking awesome.
Sasuke Air Gear: Regashi do you have source still ?
I would like the source to Air Gear: Regashi so I can work on it/ host it.