ID:972666

Yep. Been up all night trying to fix game issues with a lot of new people here on BYOND. Since many asked me kindly to help, I thought I could do some assistance.

Anywho. On the real life part, I got my hair dyed just this last week on Friday. 9 more days till my birthday as well and I'll be 23. How time passes when you're having fun.

Photobucket
Why do you feel the sudden need to post a picture in every one of your topics
Most likely, over the years it's a habit that you can end up sticking with. But, this is most likely off topic and telling what I've been doing. Though you do not need to criticize over anything. Which there's no problem over posting one little thing. I mostly use this site for my games. But I rarely do this one thing only when I've been gone for a long time. Call it checking in once a while.
Needs more red :P

Welcome back!
Thanks! It looked orange when I first put it in.. Lol! and good morning. :]
Welcome back ^^.
With the red hair, you look kind of like your avatar, neat. xD

..now I would only need to get furry and and buy white dye O.O

Welcome back Sayao! :)
Welcome Back Saya.^^
In response to Sayaotonashis
Sayaotonashis wrote:
I mostly use this site for my games.

I am trying to figure out when you actually had a game you could call your own, and not just a franchise based game, some with copyrighted graphics, the other... well that Naruto one I can be sure of shouldn't be allowed to be called "your own".

Very true Enigmatic. Although what I will call my own soon, is a new game. But it will be made by the help of some of my old school friends from scratch. I quite don't know what anime we may count it on. Or just Hitman Reborn.
In response to Sayaotonashis
Even in creating a fangame, you cannot call it yours due to the ip used belonging to someone else.