ID:97283

Keywords: dev_log
Wow, time sure does fly, doesn't it? Just yesterday I was in sixth grade. And just yesterday I was a freshmen in high school. This day will one day also be just yesterday to me, and I'll be my dad's age. Woah boy, let's not think about that just yet. I still have quite a good bit of life to live! I wonder what I'll get for my birthday today... I didn't ask for much. All I really asked for was one of those FM radio transmitter things you can plug your iPod into through your car cigarette lighter. Let's hope I at least get that, cause I've really wanted to listen to my iPod and not those stupid CDs. I've really been into The Police lately. Great music. I actually got two CDs from a friend equal to over 30 Police songs! Yes, I like that old stuff. It's not like it's "oldies" though. I can't stand 50s-most 60s songs. Anyways, let's get to some more relevant stuff.

Megaman Files -
I'm proud to announce that I'm accepting private alpha testers for Megaman Files! Once I have enough, I'll post all the testers and give more information out in my next developer post (which will probably be sooner than this one was :) ).

I already have over 20 testers collected without even publicly announcing like this, but I'm still looking for a bit more. I won't say how much. The more the merrier as I always say!

The test will be a demo of the game using a player versus player battle arena. There will be a fairly large area in which you will all be fighting each other for points. Before you fight, you'll be able to choose one of 8 different characters, all fairly unique in how they play. I'll give out a lot more information including who the playable characters are and exactly how they play next time.

If you wish to join, please either comment below or send me an email/IM using my msn: [email protected]

X-Fire -
I have nothing to bring to you on the X-Fire front except my promise that work will begin after the Megaman Files private alpha test. Everything is pretty much set to begin work completely.

Again, come and join in the Megaman Files private alpha test! Comment, email, or instant message me through [email protected]!
Happy birthday =)
Happy birthday, Fugsnarf.
Haha, I need to get me one of those for my B-day. Radio is repetitive!

Happy B-day!
Happy birthday!

For my 18th birthday I asked for skydiving lessons
Suicide Shifter wrote:

Wouldn't mind some of those. Actually, I'd be crazy enough to do this.

Fugsnarf wrote:
Suicide Shifter wrote:

Wouldn't mind some of those. Actually, I'd be crazy enough to do this.

Wow! I thank you for showing me this, this is my next goal. From the looks of it, I'd pick that over skydiving any day.
Happy 18th, Fuggy Snarfs!
Count me in for testing Megaman Files too, looking forward to it!
Happy birthday :]
I'd like to get into MF! :D
It's not my birthday anymore, but thanks anyways haha. I added you and Metamorphman to the list.
Happy 1day late Birthday! I'd love to test! :D
Was worth a try I suppose, and happy belated birthday :]
Happy late birthday! A very bad birthday, because I shall sue you for stealing the name from www.xfire.com! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kidding.
We win because we put a "-" between X and Fire :p
Lies!
ME! I'd love to test!

Happy Birthday :)
I want to test as well :D.
I would wish to test as well.
Thanks, I've added all of you that asked to test. It may still be a week or two because I am leaving for a week or two tomorrow.
Fugsnarf wrote:
Thanks, I've added all of you that asked to test. It may still be a week or two because I am leaving for a week or two tomorrow.

Even me? ;D
Page: 1 2