ID:97316

Simple quick redesign of the member page, still have several tweaks left to make but works for now.

Duel Monsters Online
Haven't really worked on this at all in some time. Working through some ideas and plans with Lufia to get it back up in some form. Sometime in the next few months I'll be requesting volunteer Yu-Gi-Oh! veterans to help me with some ruling questions and explanations.

Dungeon Dice Monsters Online
Hosting this temporarily while DMO is not working. Was made before BYOND interfaces, could use some major upgrades and improvements. Unlikely to continue with this project though.

Mega Man
The first Mega Man game I made didn't work very well. I started a new project from scratch to replace it, it progressed quite far but lack motivation to get a releasable version ready.
Sadly, I believe it will only receive criticism once I do get it out which isn't inspiring.
Biggest motivation killer is the inconsistency of network play, works great most of the time, but sometimes only updates the client every 20-30 seconds(Same build/version etc). Will surely improve as BYOND updates.
Other than that, it runs well, looks good, and remains entertaining.

Other Projects
Started a small test game just to experiment with a few BYOND features and test some ideas. Won't amount to anything releasable but serves to build momentum.

I'll be working on projects randomly to keep interest up and continue my current momentum.
Hey kajika its good to see you active. to tell you the truth i think it would be a good idea to put most of your efforts entirely in DMO as it is the most greatest, successful byond created game ever
if you were to get DMO back up in running i know alot of people would love it and i would love to make donations to you and the game to keep it consistent.
Keep up the good work and good luck!
if you you need a hand i would love to help out.
Thanks for the kind words. I've tried to focus on it completely but to be honest it's very difficult after so long. Those other projects mostly help me keep my sanity and skills sharp.

I am making an effort to put at least half hour a day into the update. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Thanks again.
Thank you for trying to keep DMO alive.
Best YuGiOh game on BYOND, have played it in '04 - '05 and loved it.
Have you ever thought of just making your own wedsite to put DMO on?
Kajika,Please return the DMO! =/
Good luck with everything ! (:
Man, I didn't think you were still around after not seeing DMO up for a long while (which essentially led me to uninstalling BYOND). I will definitely respond to you "YuGiOh Veterans" call. Would love to see this game get back up so I can visit BYOND again. If you need any help with anything, you hit me up. It's summer and I don't have shit to do :/