EmpirezTeam wrote:
You forgot the part where he employed mindless name-calling

At which point in the post did he name-call?
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Please point out any place in his post where this occurred. This may have happened in comments, but that is irrelevant.

Airjoe wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

The imaginary part in which Empirez has a valid point.
Any complaint that becomes unprofessional due to retarded personal attacks and name-calling should be removed and never be taken seriously.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Any complaint that becomes unprofessional due to retarded personal attacks and name-calling should be removed and never be taken seriously.

Irrelevant to Neblim's post.

EmpirezTeam wrote:

Uh, derp? What personal attacks and what name-calling? Because there isn't any in Neblim's post. Keep going though, we're enjoying it.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Which you just now did? You singled him out in a personal attack.
Bootyboy wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Please point out any place in his post where this occurred. This may have happened in comments, but that is irrelevant.

He called him a liar when he hadn't lied about anything, a thief when he hadn't stolen anything and implied that he uses favortism.

All of these are personal attacks which are unnecessary in a professional complaint and are inflammatory which means it doesn't need to be anywhere on the front page. What will people think if they came to BYOND and all they saw was "SCREW YOU SILK YOU LIAR YOU THIEF" etc etc?
Airjoe wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

The imaginary part in which Empirez has a valid point.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Which you just now did? You singled him out in a personal attack.

I'm not doing it on a front page though. See how this works?

I'm not the hypocrite who doesn't know how to form a proper complaint. If Neblim was seriously concerned about warning people of the ToS, he would've made that post a long time ago, not right now after he gets banned.

But, continue your Silk Wizard bullying. Studies show that people tend to talk about and insult people when they feel no one will support that person. Your ignorance confirms this.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Bootyboy wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

He called him a liar when he hadn't lied about anything, a thief when he hadn't stolen anything and implied that he uses favortism.

All of these are personal attacks which are unnecessary in a professional complaint and are inflammatory which means it doesn't need to be anywhere on the front page. What will people think if they came to BYOND and all they saw was "SCREW YOU SILK YOU LIAR YOU THIEF" etc etc?

He said Silk is a liar and backed up his claim. He linked the the exact blog post where Silk said himself he will not ban players for personal reasons.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
But, continue your Silk Wizard bullying. Studies show that people tend to talk about and insult people when they feel no one will support that person. Your ignorance confirms this.

Bullllllllying? How good that he has a white knight like you to jump in and protect him from us big nasty bullies.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
He called him a liar when he hadn't lied about anything

Incorrect, he provided a reference.

a thief when he hadn't stolen anything

Which is why I boiled down the ToS violation. As a consumer, he believes he has been ripped off. He is doing the market a good service by letting the populace know there is a difference between what was advertised and the application of the ToS.

and implied that he uses favortism.

Please provide a better interpretation.

All of these are personal attacks

They are not as they refer to a fundamental relationship between buyer and seller.

which are unnecessary in a professional complaint and are inflammatory which means it doesn't need to be anywhere on the front page.

This was a means of alerting the populace of a the difference between advertised value versus real value. Perfectly acceptable in any venue that wishes to arm its members in good business practices.

What will people think if they came to BYOND and all they saw was "SCREW YOU SILK YOU LIAR YOU THIEF" etc etc?

The facts Neblim brought up speak for themselves. He spoke specifically to the transaction between two willing parties and an arbitrary and generally unacceptable application of a ToS.
A "customer service" complaint should simply be about "customer service". It shouldn't be about how Silk is a liar, how hes biased, how he holds grudges, how hes a prick and whatever else you morons can think of to call him. These are all personal attacks directed at Silk's character, not how he runs his game. Thats why I won't take your post seriously. Because you don't know how to be professional.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I'm not the hypocrite who doesn't know how to form a proper complaint. If Neblim was seriously concerned about warning people of the ToS, he would've made that post a long time ago, not right now after he gets banned.

Quite the opposite.

A consumer will usually only complain when the unspoken contract has been violated. No other reason to otherwise -- most consumers will buy a product with the expectation it gives the value they paid for.
Silk IS the customer service. They ARE about how he runs his game. I don't think you know where you are right now.
Any comments such as RedDead160's will be deleted. If such posts continue, RedDead160, you will be banned from my blog.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Any comments such as RedDead160's will be deleted. If such posts continue, RedDead160, you will be banned from my blog.

LOL! This whole blog post is the best action i've seen on BYOND in a while.
Magicbeast20 wrote:

That's unfair.
I have added a link in my blog post directing it towards here since I find the topic discussion a bit more direct and I have disabled comments on mine.
In an estimated percentage, I'd agree with 75% of OP's discussion.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10