ID:97504

Post your comments here!
People can contact you wish the pager/an e-mail, and you can make a Custom Content box which contained update news.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
People can contact you wish the pager/an e-mail, and you can make a Custom Content box which contained update news.

Fair enough.
Thanks OFr Supporting me Buddy .
I just watched Umineko. I really really want a more solid ending than the anime provided. How to?
Long-winded post follows.

Umineko is originally a visual novel, and the translation group Witch Hunt is working on English translations for it. The anime is widely hated among the visual novel reader circle, as frankly, it's a horrible depiction of the original story, and doesn't really give you a chance to theorise. But so much for that. You can download the first episode of the visual novel for free (look in Witch Hunt's site, provided below), which constitutes the first arc of the series (where the meta-world wasn't introduced yet and Natsuhi was "in charge". The rest of the episodes you'll either have to buy (that's what I did), or torrent.

The anime summarises (again, very badly) the first four "episodes", or story arcs, and there are eight episodes in total. Personally, I recommend rereading things from the second episode if you want to understand what's going on (but seriously, at least skim over Episode 4, they completely butchered it), but if you want to start at the point where the anime stopped you're going to want to download Episode 5 (generally, you can download any episode after 5, and it'll contain 5, too, though). Once you download an episode, follow the instructions on Witch Hunt's site to patch it in English. The last arc of the series, episode 8, is currently not available in English, but it should be within less than half a year.

As for a solid *ending*... the community is very divided about EP8, me included. But in any case, the novels are a lot more thorough than the anime, and, provided you can tolerate the terrible art, you should be in for a fun ride (and one that actually lets you think about the mystery).

tl;dr http://http://witch-hunt.com/
Oh man. I was really hoping I could just get an ending there. I decided I had a bit of time to myself so I could sit down and watch an anime. I literally have not played games in weeks because of school =P
I guess it's going back on the list..
What's more, the episodes from 5-8 (called the answer arcs) take around 10 hours to read each. But if you really want, I can just spoil you. ;)
I'm quite alright with spoilers :P
I just want to know at this point..
did u draw that fish it look good
Nope, found it on the net!
I don't have MSN, but you can write messages to me here.
i'm lonely without you
I don't remember why we had a fight :/
In response to Toadfish
Probably because you suck.
:c