ID:97793

Keywords: invite, lockerz
Kay I'mma write here for once, and this time it's 'bout Lockerz =P

Anyone want a lockerz invite? If so comment with your email adress, I could send you one =P

If you don't know what it is, it's a homepage where you can buy stuff with points you've accuired. They have lots of cool stuff one could buy, check it out. Ofcourse, inviting gives you points as well, so that's what I'm aiming for xD.
Nay xD
Nay++, has anyone ever really gotten stuff from this site? You never see any real pictures of people getting the stuff.
Lol. Well, thats what I'm trying to find out. Although i know alot of people who does trust this site, and that I actually do to.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Nay++, has anyone ever really gotten stuff from this site? You never see any real pictures of people getting the stuff.

Exactly. :)

Well, I did this for a bit and I had enough points or whatever get something right? well, I got what I wanted and then waited a week or something, went outside and there it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Themostawesomenessofawesomenessprizesofalltime

NOTHING.
Jedioh wrote:
Well, I did this for a bit and I had enough points or whatever get something right? well, I got what I wanted and then waited a week or something, went outside and there it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Themostawesomenessofawesomenessprizesofalltime

NOTHING.

You've inspired me ... -tear-
Enic wrote:
Lol. Well, thats what I'm trying to find out. Although i know alot of people who does trust this site, and that I actually do to.

The Point stuff works and stuff and people lie about getting stuff so they can invite people because they think it works.

This is how they scam you once the thing for the prizes start the site lag like hell they lower the Ram of the site to maybe something really low and then when a bunch of people come on it won't let them on not even in a million years with something really low that would be pratically impossible.
Lol... >_>
I doubt lockerz would do anything like that tho.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Enic wrote:

The Point stuff works and stuff and people lie about getting stuff so they can invite people because they think it works.

This is how they scam you once the thing for the prizes start the site lag like hell they lower the Ram of the site to maybe something really low and then when a bunch of people come on it won't let them on not even in a million years with something really low that would be pratically impossible.

It's called Dumb-ass-ism , witch you might have.