ID:97868

Not a bug
BYOND Version:471
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 5.0.375.86
Applies to:Dream Daemon

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
One of my games is currently having an issue of silent crashes. For at least 5 or more minutes of hosting, it just crashed for no reason. No runtime errors, no lag, and no "dream daemon has stopped working" message pop up. Although, it only seem to be happening on my shell server since it doesn't do that on my computer if I'm hosting it. Also, if it could help, on shell server, I was trying to edit my icon and it gave me this error: "BUG: Removing corrupt rsc entry 'Maledevil.dmi'".
Other than that, there's no reason of it crashing, everything was alright until it crashed. Upon crashing, there's no lag, just plain 'connection failed'.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Host on a shell server(linux server).
2) Log on
3) Play until it crash

P.S. It seems that most of time, guild items was corrupted, due to this bug: "BUG: Removing corrupt rsc entry 'Maledevil.dmi'"
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
Stay online, no silent crashes, everything is okay.

Actual Results:
Kept crashing.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Yes, every time since I upgraded to v468 from v467. Now, I'm currently running on v471 and still have this problem.
In other games?
Oddly enough, my other games doesn't have the same problem.
In other user accounts?
Not sure, since all players has been logged out due to crash, so I think so.
On other computers?
Yes.

When does the problem NOT occur?
Doesn't happen until the point of upgrading from v467

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
v467

Workarounds:
Unsure, but I think it has something to do with icons. So, I think by disabling adding, removing, or editing will fix this. But, like I said, I'm not too sure.
If you can email me a copy of the hosting files I can test this myself, and hopefully catch the issue in the debugger. You can send a .zip to [email protected].
Okay, uploading the host file on mediafire and sending it to you. Host file itself is 11mb, and hotmail won't let me upload more than 10mb.

EDIT: Whilst with loop_check var enabled, found that dual train has infinite loop. Fixed it and server is doing VERY well. Thanks for your help.