ID:97873

Poll: Which do you like better?

War Zone 42% (3)
Purge 57% (4)

Login to vote.

Well, I've been working on a PvP shooter(check out earlier post).

Anywho, I'm torn between two names as of right now(Although, neither sound to great to be honest). I can't decide between War Zone or Purge.

About the game, it's pretty much in early early alpha stage. However, I wanna get it up and running very soon just because that seems to be my best modivation factor. Also, I'd like to see how the systems handle. I've only gotten a handful of features in as of right now. And minimum graphics. However, it seems like it'd be fun.

I'm dreading down the road however. I have alot of scripts I need to change this way and that way to make the game easier to add certain things and to have features in that I desire. It seems like it's gonna be alot of work but hopefully it will be worth it =).

For old sceenshots check out the earlier post. I don't feel like taking more =).
Purge sounds good.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Purge sounds good.

Yeah I like it too. I also like exstentions, The Purge and Final Purge. Final Purge kinda follows modern apocolyptic theme..
Everytime I hear the word "Purge" I immediately think vomit or shit. (You should know why)...
War Zone is my vote!
Why didn't you just name it as a sequel to your game, Battle Zone?
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Why didn't you just name it as a sequel to your game, Battle Zone?

War Zone is pretty much a sequal. I think I'mma just go with it.

Hub description: It's not just a battle anymore.

^-^
Vindication.