ID:981574

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Code:
atom/movable
animate_movement=2//I also set this to 1, 0, SLIDE_STEPS, but problem persisted.
mob/Player/Move()
if(world.Timeofday<=LastTime)return 0
//Here is a check to remove some overlays upon moving.
..()

Problem description:
Movement not animating. Moving will make your mob to jump to the next tile, instead of the standard glitz effect.
I don't know what may be making this to happen, I feel really stupid right now.

I set mob/step_size=6 and and fps to 30, this seems to work fine. But I would like to stick with the old Tile Based movement, since it is a old project and it is not designed under Pixel Movement.

I also tried to implement the PM library from Forum_Account, I used it on other projects without trouble, somehow seems my character wont move including it on this project.

I know it will be the most stupid thing, but I cant find out.

If you use any of the new pixel movement variables (except for some when you set them to multiples of icon_size) pixel movement is enabled for the whole project, disabling gliding. Because step_size defaults to the full icon_size, any movement would appear as jumps.

Search your code for any of the new pixel movement stuff to rule this out.
I think I already did, and tryed, Anyways I will just go and try again. If not I will adjust things with Pixel movement >_>
Best response
Oh, also, nudging things on the map sets step_x/y, which would trigger "pixel movement mode". You can open your map in a text editor and search for "step_x" or "step_y" to see if anything has been nudged.
Hmm that would really make sense.

Gonna try, if not I will just stick with Pixel Movement, been trying and seems to work fine.