Ahh, just had a bit of an orgasm.

Seriously though, I love seeing the style from the series actually represented in the game. Keep up the good work.
It looks a bit weird in overall to me, maybe it's to cartoony such as Khaos said but keep up the progress...?
I think the cartoony look is awesome. I mean, you want this to look like DBZ at the end of the day right?
Ryan Deux wrote:
It looks a bit weird in overall to me, maybe it's to cartoony such as Khaos said but keep up the progress...?

This is Dragon Ball Z, not Dragon Ball GT.
Fucking Awesome!
It's over lapping the top of the tree.

Other then that...it's sexy.
Shadow813 wrote:
It's over lapping the top of the tree.

Other then that...it's sexy.

yes, its a mockup afterall. I literally just placed the animation over it.
Just what i expect from you :P, look's just like the anime did.
It reminds me of http://www.teamfourstar.com/page-episodes

what Vegeta says on ep 16
I think the cartoon-on-detail look works here. Might be a bit cooler with some debris, though. ;)
I think the smokey stuff should be made slightly less cartoony, it just looks a little 'too' cartoony xD
I love it nothings wrong with it.
The smoke is way too cartoony, and I figure you're gonna fix it. I just think that it should be made a bit more transparent as it grows. Also, there was never really smoke everytime, only when they first got into Super Saiyan state (first acquired) or when they ascend. And that usually was met with the surface breaking and the rock pieces floating around. That'd be pretty cool to have as well.

Definitely not saying this is very cool, because it is.
Black Label Studios wrote:
The smoke is way too cartoony, and I figure you're gonna fix it. I just think that it should be made a bit more transparent as it grows. Also, there was never really smoke everytime, only when they first got into Super Saiyan state (first acquired) or when they ascend. And that usually was met with the surface breaking and the rock pieces floating around. That'd be pretty cool to have as well.

Definitely not saying this is very cool, because it is.

The explosion is not for transformation purposes. Its purpose is for actually being hit by something.

It also animates much quicker ingame, meaning the transparency comes quicker. The reason it is solid at first is because i personally like the effect of someone being in the smoke after being hit by some attack.

There will be more of these in the game for bigger attacks as well.

I still dont really see how this is cartoony, not when you consider the reference, which IS a cartoon. I appreciate the CC though.
I was thrown off by there not being an attack, my apologies. I do enjoy the stall in the smoke, maybe possibly make it more haze like. I remember in the anime that the smoke would slowly disappear from the center, where the character was.
with dis my games going to be even betaa
Andrew sertsis wrote:

lolscuseme?
Pmitch wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:

lolscuseme?

u herd me dawg i iz going have sick ass grass in my upcoming game: Dbz flyin demons
Andrew sertsis wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:

lolscuseme?

u herd me dawg i iz going have sick ass grass in my upcoming game: Dbz flyin demons

Cool.
Pmitch wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Andrew sertsis wrote:

lolscuseme?

Cool.

:D
Page: 1 2 3 4