ID:98275

Gameplay: Well, the gameplay is great. Nice bit of jutsus and clans, and the battles aren't as quick as other Naruto Games. Health is quicker than stats are, so most battles of same ranked players can last a while. Bingo-Book [Scoreboard] isn't spammed with high levels, so yes, less spam :3. Um.. Oh yes, there are a lot of players but not many wars. T_T They should happen more often.. But, all in all the gameplay is epic, espicially if you like boosting your a** off for big finishes. ^^ 7/10

Presentation:Good choice of music. But, like all other music on Naruto games, it gets annoying if it doesn't switch up every other login or so. Hmm. Graphics are the same as most other rips. A bit could be changed to make the graphical interface a bit better for the game, but it's still attracting players, so I guess it's okay. My rating.. 4/10

Originality: This is gonna be pretty long. When I first joined this game, early September, I was totally in love with it. I was then introduced to 'rip' codes. I noticed that NKV had the same codes, icons, jutsus, and all that I had in the source. So yes, Originality... Not so great. But what Naruto game is GREAT in originality? GOA, NNG, and one more.. But I hate those type of games. Most ppl join the rips now days ya know =P. Also what upsets me about the originality is the jutsus. Most new clans are just edits of everything else. The coders/iconners just copy/paste one thing and change the name of it. My rating of originality 3/10.

Overall: In general, NKV is a great game. Until you get hated on for killing everyone lol. If it wasn't for the poor choice of Staff members, and the few hosts that lag their asses off, I would rank higher. But overall it's a 5/10.
@overall - If it wasn't a rip in general, plus the poor choice in staff and shitty hosts the game would be great.

@Originality - You're correct. This is common and I don't understand why you don't like some of the original games.

@Presentation - This should be like a zero or some shit. It's horrible and it's the same old ripped shit with nothing new to present.

@Gameplay - They're all log training. The player "Ayami" sucks more cock than everyone else. I know this because I stopped by randomly and checked it out for a friend. The first thing I noticed was her having cybersex with half the guys on the server. Her whole OOC was full of e-moaning and all that other bullshit which ruins the entire game even though it's already ruined. But hey, there's not much to expect in these type of games.

Jedioh wrote:
@overall - If it wasn't a rip in general, plus the poor choice in staff and shitty hosts the game would be great.

@Originality - You're correct. This is common and I don't understand why you don't like some of the original games.

@Presentation - This should be like a zero or some shit. It's horrible and it's the same old ripped shit with nothing new to present.

@Gameplay - They're all log training. The player "Ayami" sucks more cock than everyone else. I know this because I stopped by randomly and checked it out for a friend. The first thing I noticed was her having cybersex with half the guys on the server. Her whole OOC was full of e-moaning and all that other bullshit which ruins the entire game even though it's already ruined. But hey, there's not much to expect in these type of games.

Overall. True. Like I said, I hate the entire staff their, except Meccquest he's cool. Everyone else rode the owner's dick to get Staff.
Dragon7994: "Anyone need help" Every five fucking minutes.
Pridak: "Dad!" To the owner. Wtf moment
SilverXFlash: "Dad!" To the owner. Wtf moment
Archon13080: Idk.. But yeah anyway he's dumb as fuck he talk shit like he gonna whoop someone's ass over the internet. And idk how but some reason on every server he is always the Mizukage. "Cheat much? :3"
All the others idk cuz they're stupid.

Originality. I don't like the original games cuz they're filled with the uber trainers who have no life other than playing 24/7. |=

Presentation. Yes, my friend yes. But I have to be nice \=. I mean, I made a code, and three screens for the game and what did I get? Doodly-squat. Dragon7994 made a map and.. There's a new admin.

Gameplay. Lmfao. Ayami is my gang sister. But yes, ThunderBane is a stupid bitch who takes up for every girl on the fucking game like an asshole. |=

hahahhahah
@Overall - They're stupid ass hell.
@gameplay - Your "gang" sister? She's the worst out of all of them.

I could understand the uber trainers part, that's why I dislike a whole lot of original anime games, takes you a long time to catch up with every one else, but that doesn't mean I like fast-paced, rip games either.
Overall. Lmfao

Gameplay. o_o I'm GD and so is she heh

XDDD

True about originals. But NKV isn't as fast as it used to be. ;P
this game SUCK xd
Wow you guys are mean xD
naah foreal the owner is a dumbass
only gm i like are Satan
Hottodef wrote:
only gm i like are Satan

All the GMs on that game are dumbasses. :|
Jedioh wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
only gm i like are Satan

All the GMs on that game are dumbasses. :|

Yes, yes, my friend. They prove their stupidity. |=
Hottodef wrote:
only gm i like are Satan

I forgot to post dude but I don't like satan bitch ass either that nigga grown as hell and he think he run some fuck that bitch made ass boi he a fucking pro at iconning my ass he a pro fucking rip artist ^^
its just a rip that sucks dude
Kevin208 wrote:
its just a rip that sucks dude

Teh heh, everyone says so =o
Yo when can u help me code cuz im getting ma money this week
hhmm i guess u dont want ha money den >.>
Anthony_harris wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
only gm i like are Satan

I forgot to post dude but I don't like satan bitch ass either that nigga grown as hell and he think he run some fuck that bitch made ass boi he a fucking pro at iconning my ass he a pro fucking rip artist ^^

Bet ya didnt think i would read this shit did ya...call me a fucking rip artist....fuck you ya bitch i might icon for a ripped game but my icons arent just altered shit...so just shut your fucking mouth or here better yet put a dick back in it ya fucking queer

Born in Hell wrote:
Anthony_harris wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
only gm i like are Satan

Bet ya didnt think i would read this shit did ya...call me a fucking rip artist....fuck you ya bitch i might icon for a ripped game but my icons arent just altered shit...so just shut your fucking mouth or here better yet put a dick back in it ya fucking queer

OMG Satan went hard ROFL

ayy denki throw me a line once you get thiss iight
Denki can i host your game Naruto Kigen Of Taka plz . this my email: [email protected]

BYOND key: Carlose56

I have a fast computer and no lag server
-nay
Page: 1 2