ID:9841

What's Byond's stance on people who bounce through multiple games to the point of bringing them down? I know each individual game should have its own protection but should those types of people get reported? How should I provide any evidence?

BYOND doesn't deal with moderating people's games. It's up to the creators to prevent this sort of abuse. Gather whatever evidence you can and present it to the creators of these games. It's their problem, not BYOND's.
Maybe, but if there are a few(more then that) bad apples on BYOND who do nothing but start some sort of trouble and what not, why keep them? They're no use to BYOND's community, they start trouble and are "happy" or what not.

Note:Sorry for the late post.
If the game programmers cared enough to protect thier games from these people, there would be no need to remove them. The simple fact remains that the BYOND staff do not have the time, energy or resources to track down every troublemaker who ruins someone's gaming experience. If they did that, they'd never be able to do anything else, and I suspect BYOND would soon become a very very lonely place.