ID:98432

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything regarding Naruto Story Online, but the team is still working on it.
Troughout this post I will list what's there yet to be finished, but before that, I would like to point something out:

Vengance Productions (By Killop)
They are NOT, I repeat.. NOT helping us. They contacted us and tryed to "join" the team saying they would help us, and once we denyed giving them the source so they could "update" the code (as they wanted), they dissapeared.
I believe there are more people on the group, but killop was the only one to contact me.
Anyway, don't let them rip your game :/
Here is a link where he says he is helping us.

Ok, with that said, let's go back to the main subject, NSO.

The game currently lacks the following:
- Learning System (Isn't really hard to add, but due to possible balance issues, this has to come last)

- Training system (already thought out, but is still to be added [Won't take long to add it, once I get to it, wont take more then a day])

- Map (Due to lack of iconers, we don't have enough turfs to make one. Fell free to contact us if you want to help)

- Mission System (The mission's are in, but since we don't have a map, some of them cannot be completed)

If we had 3-4 iconers working with us, I think I could release the game in less then a month, and yes, this is me asking everybody who wants to help to step foward.

My msn is [email protected], add me if you can help us in any way.

The only problem that comes with releasing the game is a host, even tho we do have a shell(from a friend), it would be best for the game if we had our own, so if you can donate to the game, we will appreciate it.

Woo now i can play a naruto game with atleast everyone starting at the beginning. I'm sick of playing a game getting ganked then logging off cause of the lack of direction. I hope to god you have made a decent guide, maybe some NPC's giving you some information on where to go i get bored of wandering for hours trying to find the academy and when i ask for help im dead.
Rickoshay wrote:
Woo now i can play a naruto game with atleast everyone starting at the beginning. I'm sick of playing a game getting ganked then logging off cause of the lack of direction. I hope to god you have made a decent guide, maybe some NPC's giving you some information on where to go i get bored of wandering for hours trying to find the academy and when i ask for help im dead.

To start off, there are plenty of NPCs, I only have to make the more in depth ones, like the ones that teach you how to learn jutsus and what not.

My idea is to make an entire guide be handed out trough npcs, piece by piece.
Abrax wrote:
Rickoshay wrote:

To start off, there are plenty of NPCs, I only have to make the more in depth ones, like the ones that teach you how to learn jutsus and what not.

My idea is to make an entire guide be handed out trough npcs, piece by piece.

Yeah, this is what i prefer and i know you can't promise the players killing newbies, but maybe enforce some sort of protection till a certain level. Like you can only become genin at level 10 when you've been taught a few jutsu's etc. But once your genin the protection is lifted.
...That Kaiten in the screenshot is from NFF. I remember that because Batofara made it for us...Uh, what happened there?
I told you killop is a ripper.
DarkMoonProductions wrote:
...That Kaiten in the screenshot is from NFF. I remember that because Batofara made it for us...Uh, what happened there?

The person who made it(or apperently gave it to me) told me it wasn't ripped, but not only you but a few others have told me they have seen that kaiten somewhere.

I will replace it eventually(before releasing for sure), plus, the game doesn't have any updated screenshots, so don't take thoes screenshots srly :/

---

Yeah Ryuk, thanks for that, it saved me a lot of trouble..
Ryuk25 wrote:
I told you killop is a ripper.

He paged me asking if I needed anymore "team members"..