ID:985830

Keywords: dmi, problem, screen, title
I had a 480x480 Title Screen dmi file that I put on my map. My game utilizes the TOPDOWN map format and the view is 7. But when I put the player in the center of the title screen it's off balanced. For some reason it seems the screen has been shifted North East by 16 pixels. I don't know why but now a tad bit of the screen is cut off and it doesn't make any sense cause the size is fine. Anyone had this happen before or know possibly what may be the problem?
Is it ONLY the title screen, or the entire game?
All of it.
What is the step_size? (step_x or step_y?).
Do you have a client.pixel_x or client.pixel_y offset?
Step size is 5 for mobs and 8 for objects. I don't have any offsets for the client.
Try setting your view size to multiples of 32, this is a simple way to remove the letterbox or black frame around your game too. Since the titlescreen is 480x480 the view size could be set to 15x15 and it'll fill the screen completely, all thats left to do then is place the mob accordingly

edit:
the size of the map should also be in multiples of 32
The view size was 15x15, I had the view at 7 which comes out to that. I decided to just not worry about it and went in and changed the maps pixel_x and pixel_y to match the offset stuff.
It is more than fix for now but should think about restoring it to default.
Jut to prevent future issues.