ID:98664

Keywords: byond, health
I had another pancreatitis attack this morning. The pain seems to be mostly gone, but I'm feeling more nauseous than I've been during other sessions. Perhaps I just managed to sleep it off before.

I'm going to try to get a Tech Tree out, but no promises. I might just merge this week's items into next week's column.
Are you dying >.>
Aww..well... GET WELL SOON =D
Yes, I'm hoping you're not simply shrugging it off as "just another acute pancreatitis attack" without keeping your doctor posted, as they need to know in the event that they may know of something more sinister that could be afoot.
Health comes before Tech Tree. Make sure you can continue to post them in the future, or else prioritizing this issue will seem rather fruitless.
Dude, take care of yourself! :o
I just didn't know whether I'd be interrupted by vomit breaks too much to complete a column. There's not really much for me to do except wait it out. On the bright side, I didn't regurgitate at all unless you count the links in the digest. ;)

I've found a new source of acute pancreatitis information that better matches what I've been going through. I just have to get used to more dietary changes. I wasn't given a time table in the emergency room so I figured I was relatively safe after my medicine ran out. It turned out to be too much too soon.