ibis wat happened to supremacy
hi i sub for your game like a week or so ago and i havnet got activated yet can you plz activate my sub plz thank you
Ibis its Mr. Q. I won't be on longer then expected. I have to also buy a new battery for my laptop. I'll be on as soon as I get one.
Hey Mr. Ibis I made a GM app on Server 2. If you get the chance can you review it. Thank you.
Why was i banned when i only had 3 chars? I understand the 3 make rule but, that was my brother remaking all the time. Please unbann me.

Hey lbis, I bought subscriber more than 48 Hrs ago and I haven't received my bonus yet, please fix.
hi mr ibis it was lag on screen i micick and dele my acc can u help me get it back please?
ibis when will supremacy be back up
are u working on supremacy ibis
Im looking for Pixel Artists, if you are interested email me or add me on my mpager... This is a big project, testing a game on byond and later on porting it to Mobile ( Android Ios)
Hey I'd like to host a 24/7 Supremacy server on BYOND.

Add me on skype if you would like to let me host a server: [email protected]

or reply back on here, i'll keep checking :)
I'm sure you get this frequently but I absolutely love this game it's unfortunate I found it as late as I did. Hope to see it up again soon. Thank you for a fun DBZ experience.
Please bring this game back. This was one of the greatest games I played as a kid. If you're reading this, I'd like to get your email address or something so we can talk. You're a GOAT.
Page: 1 2