ID:98766

So i have a bit of free time currently and with nobody on MSN(Looks at woodz.) and still as always looking to build upon my portfolio.

Please note*
- The more detailed the request, the better the outcome.
- I will not be designing a whole base icon's, its rather tedious.
- The maximum scale i shall be going up to on this request is 96x96, maybe 128x128 if the desired piece is interesting enough.

Other then that please feel free to reply to this topic, more info or private requests i can be reached at [email protected] this is my BYOND msn so i will check it when i can.

Chow for now.
A 96x96 crater! Its for a DBZ game for when people are hit with high energy beams and transforming into super saiyans and whatnot
Instead of working on random icons, why not extend upon the free turf resource AmonR released? Would be a better contribution.

Just out of interest, could you post your current portfolio?
Could you possibly make me a 'T' for my blog icon? Just free style it to what you think looks good. If you can't, thanks anyways. :)
Theironx wrote:
Could you possibly make me a 'T' for my blog icon? Just free style it to what you think looks good. If you can't, thanks anyways. :)

Sure, based on your blogs current style?

KhaosParadox wrote:
Instead of working on random icons, why not extend upon the free turf resource AmonR released? Would be a better contribution.

Just out of interest, could you post your current portfolio?

Hmm sure, or i could make another resource pack, any ideas?

ill dig up my old work later, i havent put them in a decent format yet as i have reworked my website but ill sort that out later on this week.

Yash 69 wrote:
A 96x96 crater! Its for a DBZ game for when people are hit with high energy beams and transforming into super saiyans and whatnot

Sure ill do it after work.

That would be great.
I'll send you a message on MSN later today when I get back so we can talk about some nice artwork =]. Sometimes I don't notice when some people are on so if you see me on later today hit me up.
Chris-g1 wrote:
Hmm sure, or i could make another resource pack, any ideas?

Well, he has grass and some wild life covered. I figure it'd be best to just expand on it - a grass to water tileset, a dirt path, etc etc.
thanks chris
Oh hell naw; Chris Missing in Action-g1. It's time to get to work.
Are you able to make techniques? or this is not included in your offer?
Grass, dirt paths, edges for each.

An old style theme, Like this for the dirt, and the grass matches it.

A water icon to match those if you're still interested. (Animated water)

It's for a RPG me and my brother are going to be working on. (My brother after 4 years of being away from BYOND is coming back to work on non-anime games with me. :))

Icons 32x32.
I want your brain? Can that be done?
I have one, I don't think I ever see it, or enough of it, can you design furniture and props that would match well with roguelike or nethack-esc tiles? I am talking about beds, tables, chairs, that sort of thing. Running a dungeon cralwer with just walls and blood is boring.
Ok cool, ill get this requests done right away, last night i did an evening shift so was unable but no matter.. they will be done.
noooooo i want mine
"- The maximum scale i shall be going up to on this request is 96x96, maybe 128x128 if the desired piece is interesting enough."

Edit: Damn you Chris, get on msn more often lol
Can you make me a 96x96 image of two fictional characters of your choice fighting?

Page: 1 2