ID:98806

Poll: Do you agree with this person

Yes 10% (4)
No 30% (12)
Like he said, It depends. 28% (11)
whars bobbyawesome? 30% (12)

Login to vote.

While playing a one piece game, Some dude brought up justin bieber and that subject somehow changed into something that revolves around hatred.

Basically, I'd like to ask you something..

Jamal Says (23:35): If someone killed my parents, i wouldn't hate them(i can't because i simply don't KNOW them).. I would however be mad at them, and will doing most likely anything to get revenge.

Jamal Says (00:16): i don't go to school, got kicked out
» Adam Says (00:16): NO!
» Seon Says (00:16): I believe you.
» Jamal Says (00:16): lol
» Seon Says (00:16): I believe you Jamal
» Jamal Says (00:16): gotta do it at home
» Seon Says (00:16): 100 percent.
» Riku Says (00:16): You're fucking lucky
» Jamal Says (00:16): o,o not really
» Seon Says (00:16): You'd be killing the kids left and right.
» Riku Says (00:16): I'd seriously come kill you.
» Adam Says (00:16): We're are not changing this topic!!!! Jamal is a genius!!!
» Jamal Says (00:16): schools more fun to be honest
» Jamal Says (00:16): PE is great
» Jamal Says (00:17): err
» Riku Says (00:17): Not lucky that you're out of school
» Jamal Says (00:17): i would never kill kids sadly
» Seon Says (00:17): I don't believe you.
» Roronoa Zoro Says (00:17): Sadly?
» Jamal Says (00:17): o.o you don't have to
» Roronoa Zoro Says (00:17): SADLY?!
» Seon Says (00:17): WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU
» Jamal Says (00:17): yes sadly >_>
» Seon Says (00:17): SHUT UP
» Riku Says (00:17): Wow
» Riku Says (00:17): GET THE FUCK OFF
» Jamal Says (00:17): you think i perfer to have emotions? >_>
» Seon Says (00:17): You are a fucked up individual.
» Jamal Says (00:17): o,o maybe i am, maybe i'm not

I obviously disagree, I'd think everyone else did too, But I've just got to know for sure what others think. :(
http://byond.com/members/Ryuk25
Bobbyawesome achieved.
Avenged Charlie wrote:
http://byond.com/members/Ryuk25
Bobbyawesome achieved.

^
I don't even know how any can say, It depends.
I say it depends cause if da gai was liek "u keeled mai parents so ai keel ur parents kk?"
New logs added
I don't think Jamal likes his parents much haha.
Depends on the given context of 'hate'.
I believe you can't truly "hate" a person without them having a negative effect on your personal life. However, you could dislike a singer for their music, an artist for their paintings, or a company for their merchandice. If the person inflicted pain on someone you knew, that would affect your personal life, which may lead to the strong emotion we call hate.
Personally, I can't say hatred is a particularly productive emotion regardless of circumstance. There inevitably will be problems in your life (some of them people) that need to be dealt with, but if anger is your tool of choice to go about it, you'll find it cuts both ways while usually producing a result contrary to what you really wanted. It's a poor choice indeed, something resorted to when proper restraint is gone.
Oh lord awesome, I'm sorry. But your failure level is to great for my blog. Time to ban ya.

Arabian POS. :)
ima haf tto disagrezz
Hatred exists... just look at Sasuke ... he hates Itachi... his brother ... He wont obey Itachi and find his own way for power ... He avenge the UCHIHA CLAN PRIDE
You can hate someone you do not know, but the hatred will be fallible. You are hating them for a quality they seemed to express, or possess. Hate occurs when their is something an individual truly believes not to be beneficial to themselves. So, to be honest, if you hate an individual you do not know..its rather irrational.

Surely, I can hate the actions or quality that the man has, but I will not hate the man itself. Why? Because the individual is already the way he is, at least his colors are shone. Hatred will only spur him on, and possibly make this man asymptomatic - Right?

So, you can only hate an effect something causes(Or you believe to cause) or qualities. In that case, now you understand that the man's actions arent beneficial, seemingly. What do you do? You keep him out of society till he can be rehabilitated. You dont cause fear though, and you dont reciprocate an injustice.

Oh, People seem to hate what they believe to be unbeneficial, and love what brings benefaction, or good. These terms change depending on the person. And truth be told, people can only know whats good after-the-fact(Like a chess game). I suppose the problem results when people believe to know what good and bad are(Which I havent met one who could tell me). People can get closer to an understanding, but knowing what will bring about a desired result(Or even what should be desired) is impossible.

As knowledge expands, so do are concepts. So to have an absolute is to stagnate growth and lower creativity.