ID:988277

Hi BYOND! I'd like to be able If i really become one... make One Piece/Any Funimation related icons and like i post it on Icon Share or on the website. Will that be copyright thingies or something. Thanks! :D
Icon Share doesn't appear to have any sort of regulation on what sort of content users can upload to it, so it's probably fine (I got over 1,500 results for "goku"). As for the forums, I'm not particularly sure. Talking about Dragon Ball/One Piece/whatever in itself is fine, but if your discussion strays into the territory of making something (a game, art, etc) based on one of those properties, it becomes a problem.
@LordAndrew
I would be more in Pixel Art or Fan-arts. So like for instance i just put whatever that is related to Funimation can i get in problem. You said "A game,art,etc." So do you take it as a problem. Cause when i saw I'm measurable hate's First Pixel Art. It was an icon/pixel/whatever of Luffy (from One Piece). I din't see anyone complaining. I just wanted to clear thing up.

@Falcon Lazorz
What do you mean by "in bed"... I hope this isn't anything related to sex, harassment, etc. If yes i should Ban you from my Post. Your Useless comment are not accepted on my post, sir.
In response to Diamond Jozu
Ah, as I mentioned I wasn't for sure. I know talking about game development of properties we've been sent legal notices over is a for-sure thing we'll act upon, but I guess the art thing is fine.