ID:98855

Keywords: ddmo, dmo, megaman, update
Dungeon Dice Monsters Online

Released Labyrinth Dueling. It was finished a few years ago but never got around to releasing it.

It alters the mechanics of the original game a little, with the objective being to destroy 3 crystals. Monsters are summoned in your summon zones and items can be placed wherever there is a chest symbol.

The game is fun, unfortunately I am unable to visit due to an 18 minute ping that only seems to affect me. Lufia often drops in to talk, she usually passes messages onto me while she's there.

Mega Man

Only a few minor improvements. Haven't heard if anyone has been able to try multi-player yet. I'd like to know how well it works for the average user.

(Change Log)

Fixed
- Some runtimes and minor things
- Jumping and holding up below a ladder with dense tiles on each side will "snap" you to it if you're close enough(CutMan Stage)
- Rolling Cutter: Arc was too large when holding up/down and shooting in 30 FPS

Changes
- Multiplayer window(chat and playerlist) does not appear unless game is being hosted
- Improved sound support, added options to turn off music or sound effects(Support for sliders in future updates)
- Lowered invunerability time
- Enemy damage and life changed(octopus Batteries take 5 damage now)

Features
- Entrance Animations (Unique for each character)
- Protoman's Scarf moves while standing
- Rush Coil (Use Select Button)

Duel Monsters Online

Making some good progress lately. If things go well and I have free time this week I will probably be making an announcement concerning DMO in the next two weeks. Nothing amazing or bad, but don't expect too much.
I've gotta say this, you have done an excellent job on the Mega Man game. Me and a friend of mine have done the multiplayer. And it works like a charm, although in Cut Man's stage there was a problem with climbing up ladders at the same time since you couldn't go on to the next screen. Overall the game is still awesome. Can't wait for the other stages. :)
It seems I forgot to finish the carry sprites for ProtoMan and Bass, kind of funny for the fact they both have many unused sprites I edited for them.

Completely forgot to test respawn warping, thanks for letting me know.
Haven't heard if anyone has been able to try multi-player yet. I'd like to know how well it works for the average user.

I was able to play Multiplayer pretty well. This is amazing! :D The only gripes I have is that if someone leaves, ESPECIALLY Player 2, you have to reboot. Going on a move-to-next-area thing at the same time of someone would make it stop working, too. I'm glad you improved from the last demo, too. That one had my controls lagging to death.
Thanks for letting me know, I haven't been able to test multi-player very much by myself so I've missed some of these issues.
I played Megaman with over 4 people online and it was like a charm. Good news for me, that's for sure. All it needed was a good host like ATP and it would probably have been completely seamless.
If I were you I would concentrate on getting your most successful game running again, please make it your top priority :D (DMO by the way)
just wonderin do u have an exact month or week that the DMO cud possibly be running
hey kajika can you host DMO aggain pls i was the best yugioh game pls host it :)
please get duel monsters online running back again that is the best card game i ever played
I'll have some fixes up in the next couple of days. Some of the MegaMan ones are a bit tricky and may not be fixed immediately.
Can you remove the limit for Main Game mode? D: It's annoying having only 2 people allowed to play.