Go Sew yourself.
V sucks for you... anyway Konbonwa strai-kun, O'genki Desu Ka?
wat did i do n00b
@Vito

You asked to be unmuted , which if you stalked the forums like i do , you sounded totally stupid. :). Great Job ++
What a incompetent fool. Change your name? He's not the owner of BYOND don't be stupid. I doubt you will get UnMuted after this.
Falacy renew my subscribe 1 month
why do people want subs...? Anyways... Why can't I access Gold Guardians? Every server I try always come up and say "Connecting to Byond//(numbers)... Failed"
I mean it just not one server, it's all of them I try to join if no one on it... and there are games running too...
Try running your own with the Download button? I dunno why joining any of them wouldn't work.
hey falacy
can u tell me how to put pictures in MOTD in dbzhu1? can u also teach me some things i can do on MOTD pls reply O.O

P.S Y DNT U EVER REPLY!!
He can't read the reply button! he has a disability. it's called noreadable syndrome. it's contagious too.
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
hey falacy
can u tell me how to put pictures in MOTD in dbzhu1? can u also teach me some things i can do on MOTD pls reply O.O

P.S Y DNT U EVER REPLY!!

http://www.byond.com/members/Falacy/forum?forum=10
http://www.byond.com/members/Falacy/forum?forum=24
Those links are there for a reason.
hey falacy when will there be new missions and will you make the moves like dbz heroes untied becouse the way you made the moves like where anybody can use any was pretty awsome (love your games)
hey quilox
since u think u know everything y dnt u just tell me instead of giving me those stupid links. when i went it only told me to write in HTML like this "<" ">". btw i already know that and it doesnt tell me how to put pictures or backgrounds in MOTD. BTW falacy should be replying to my messages cause i bought a life sub from him. O.O
i like your two game draognballz heroes united and draognballz heroes united 2 there awsome game ever
can you make a naruto lvl to
he hates naruto
o
@falacy. i think i know who capsule killer is, it may be this guy "garcia" because he named his person lagbot2. He probaly thought afkers lagged the game and now he tries to kill them. Me and jford were in a capsule, and jford killed lagbot aka garcia
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
hey quilox
wrong

since u think u know everything
Did I ever point that in anyway?

btw i already know that and it doesnt tell me how to put pictures or backgrounds in MOTD.
Learning basic HTML would be good. tag, background attribute of <BODY> ?

BTW falacy should be replying to my messages cause i bought a life sub from him. O.O

I don't even think thats a factor.

quilox can u talk in a way i can understand
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36