quilox can u just tell me how to put images in MOTD instead of argueing pls
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
quilox can u just tell me how to put images in MOTD instead of argueing pls

//show an image
<BODY background="link"> //Background

Replace the link with where your image source is.
Can you understand me now? check
thnks but falacy told me already btw stop reapeating me
falacy y dnt u play on dbzhu1 or make more servers on dbzhu2?
In Unity, can you program solely in JavaScript? Or do you truly need to mix the three languages? (C#, Boo, and JavaScript)

Also, which do you prefer to use?
CauTi0N wrote:
In Unity, can you program solely in JavaScript? Or do you truly need to mix the three languages? (C#, Boo, and JavaScript)
You only need to use one, and from what I saw, JS was the preferred language.

Also, which do you prefer to use?
DM =P I don't even know what Boo is, though I got along just fine using JS in Unity.
Falacy I think we should be together =)
Isenggard wrote:

gahh a stalker... DIE YOU COMMUNIST PIG!!!!
Isenggard wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isenggaurd wrote:
Falacy i think we should be together :)

lolz!!!! but really, wtf was that about.
lol I'm just kidding lol Listen to Eminem's stan music video and thought i would mention it ;) but nah I'm jk O.o sorry if i broke your heart dude T.T
Isenggard wrote:
lol I'm just kidding lol Listen to Eminem's stan music video and thought i would mention it ;) but nah I'm jk O.o sorry if i broke your heart dude T.T
GAHHH EMINEM WAS A SELL OUT....
falacy i know your like thee most busyest person on byond but its just that i cant refrane myself from asking if you can make a webstie ( i know you have a fourm)and the website is just so you can post the updates and say when or hats being done :) ohh and your work is the best why cant other byond games be as godd as your?
Gotenssj4awsome wrote:
falacy i know your like thee most busyest person on byond but its just that i cant refrane myself from asking if you can make a webstie

He has a website http://www.angelfire.com/hero/straygames.
Forums does the main job. It is perfect for byonders since it is byond integrated.
+scams and virus ads are absent
ok i think its funny my friend hellfire and myself play paridice city almost everyday and it was just a reo clone well we just want to say wairs the new updates man lol
hey falacy do you post what your latest projects are and also do you have any plans on doing anything with bleach eternity? I know you must get this a lot but that game was so beyond fun best game on byond easily! And sorry man played HU2 not really my cup of tea but cool sprites!
falacy that's awesome man! I must say I'm a little nervous about losing such a good Bleach game but the end result sounds well worth it!
what happened to HU
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36