Hey Falacy, I bought sub yesterday and it still has not shown up, I'd appreciate it if someone could get that fixed. Thanks!
Hey Falacy o/
Put on Box Zombie Please \o/
Gogogo i love the game e.e
could you get started on bleach eternity pls
I read your tutorials on starting to program. They are very helpful... Thank you for spending the time to make them.
You should look into developing Indie games for the Xbox! You can make money off it. I'd totally do whatever I could to help! Right now I'm working on a 3D game with a program called Unity 3D that I'm sure you've heard of!
Get icon share back up
I think he is gone because I was going to subscribe to get extra some bonuses for heroes united but, I clicked subscribed and it takes me to "The End"
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/straygames/Subscribe.html
I hope Falacy makes a farewell message on BYOND.
So HU is a free source code now?? wtf? how is everyone editing servers?
It's sad yet joyous to see you quit. It is sad because all of the work that you've put into this website and your games. It's also sad because your work will be missed, yet still appreciated. How ever it is joyous to see that you are moving on from beyond. Yet again I could be wrong.

How ever I could understand that you are tried of all the shit that stimulates from the game. And I could also understand that you've become bored with a program you've probably well past mastered........ However

I do dearly hope that I am able to live until the day you produce another game. I cannot wait until I see your name on something spectacularly huge, something that will be appreciated by others instead of ignored. I am glad to see you escape this shit storm of a mess to finally move on what ever stimulates you in your daily life.
Byond's gangsta just stoppin by to say that I still think of you as the most talented Coder of byond. Although I will say, if you want to make a byond game, the meta seems to be RP games now. Nonetheless, Gl ont he unity project

Byond's gangsta
Umm yeah did you just Quit on Heroes United? I mean like are you even Trying to get The Planet Servers back?
Can anyone link me to Falacy's new work or anything?
What happen to Celestial Chaos?
Is Celestial Chaos for sell?
Falacy, if you still have the source code, I would like to continue on the creation and updating of the game. I feel your game still has potential. If you accept my offer email me at "[email protected]" if you have a Skype and would like to converse it there, my Skype is "thebrotherhoodhero". Thank You.
why falacy why? i loves hu1 and hu2 it was a game i used to play alot but now i cant plz bring itback it was the best game ive ever played of dbz ever plz falacy listen to your fans we support you
Hey can you bring your DBZ HU server back up? i dont seem to enjoy the others tbh.
The Illuminati is a well known organization.

I will convince you that Falacy IS of the Illuminati.

Lets get to the facts :

A triangle has 3 sides.

Falacy has 6 letters.

6, written 3 times in a row = 666

Falacy has 666 fans.

Falacy is Illuminati confirmed.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUTH
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36