In response to Greggreg31
lmfao
What happened to Paradise city?
Where's Paradise City and Monster Kingdom?
HACKers.eu
Wait, i think hes on to somthing falacy joined in 2006 3+3 equals 6 which means 6 minus 3 is 3. 3+3 -----> 6 as u can see we build up more information on the illuminat6 omg theres a line of 6 falacy illiminadi comfumed
marry me
WHERE IS ICONSHARE?
What would it take for the old hu2 community to come back? a time machine. Falacy make me a time machine. im about to save your future.
Falacy please update the game the game isnt update for over 1 year where are the new 3 transformations (ssjgod,ssjgodssj,golden form) and skills and character where??? (and missions)
Falacy, what happened to the game Paradise City?
I remember the old days lol, I used to fucking come home from school and sit on dbzheroesunited all fucking day man, good times community got so shit and it's dead now, whatever though good memories.
Hey Falacy, I haven't played on BYOND in a long time, pretty sure you may not be here anymore. I was just curious about a game called Stick War you used to have. Why'd you take it down? I'd love to play that again if you ever decided to have it hosted again or maybe planned on doing something with it. Considering you still had it.
Falacy, back when I was younger I used to play Heroes United in my spare time, and I had a ton of fun doing it. I spent a lot of time on BYOND, but by far your games were the cornerstone of my enjoyment. I don't know if BYOND is still the environment for you anymore, but I want to take a moment to give you my thanks for all the games you coded! I even met my best friend of at least 4 years over one of your games.

I wish you a happy life, man! Thank you for everything you've done!
hello you could please open again the paradise city?
fallacy could you please put up gold guardians again??? I miss playing that game, haven't played byond since 08 and I used to come home everyday and play that game. if not then its cool but if you can then I would be grateful
i remember when i first found out about byond back in high school heroes united/2 was the first game i ever played on here i check-in from time to time nice to see your still at it falacy keep up the great work bro
Hey mate, not sure if you're still around but reading your tutorials all this time later helped me out a bunch. Thanks man.
Dude, I know that you plan on never hosting HU2 again, but at least add Goku and Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue transformations in your server of HU. If it's too difficult for you to make, just replace their Super Saiyan 4 transformations with Super Saiyan Blue. And God Goku's SSB form looks ridiculous, use some quality sprites.
Falacy, please bring Heroes United 2 back. At least make it downloadable if you're too busy to host it yourself. I, along with a friend of mine really enjoy playing it, and we'd kill to get another chance at playing the game.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36