omg now falacy can make naruto game!!!!1
This fcken sucks Fundimation should juss fcken mind theyre own buisness juss cuz theyre jelous tht theyre game if DBZ is shitty cuz its all in korean dosent mean they can take away our rights as fans to play one thts in ENGLISH
You know what, no one cares. I don't know falacy personally, but I know he is isn't perfect and that he has done a lot of wrong things. Fundimation thought the game infringed their copyrighted material and were fully in their right to ask Falacy to take down his game. Bitching on his blog isn't going to change that. Now stop sucking Falacy's **** and go play some other anime game.
Yut Put wrote:
Charliehorse wrote:
omg now falacy can make naruto game!!!!1

omg liek srsly and we all can has gm!!!

Case Evidence #Uno -_-
I dont really care. naruto is horrible since more than half of it is fillers and noobs like you hump all the naruto games on BYOND =/
Um, did any of you read the news lately, FUNimation requested Byond remove all animes (DBZ, One Piece, etc). I guess FUNimation wasn't "really" in support of anime games after all. How does that effect you Falacy? You continuing or stopping completely?
FALACY MAKE A NEW GAME CALLED HU1 AND JUST PUT THE DBZHU GAME THEIR, DNT CHNGE NOTHIN BUT THE NAME! OK! CAUSE I BUYED A LIFE SUB! hope it works! =)
AS A MATTER OF FACT I WANT THE NAME TO BE GOLDEN HEROS WITH A PIC THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH DBZ SO FUNIMATION WNT COPYRIGHT IT! BECAUSE I BOUGHT LIFE SUB FOR A REASON! REPLY FALACY!
FUNimation would still examine the content within the game in question. The only option would be to completely remake the game from scratch with original content or withdraw it completely. Simply changing the outside appearance of the game isn't enough. In regards to your life sub, the only thing I can say is tough luck. Also typing your comment in all caps doesn't make you right, it just makes you a fool.
still i want falacy to try, its better than nothin
btw a lot of ppl r still playin dbzhu right now. my friends that leech still play cause they never closed it. plus i played too. im on wii talkin. there is like 100s of ppl on the servers. add flysbad and n8rtw on byond. then click join on their name and u will be on dbzhu. i just need the dbzhu site to work for hosting etc.
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
FALACY MAKE A NEW GAME CALLED HU1 AND JUST PUT THE DBZHU GAME THEIR, DNT CHNGE NOTHIN BUT THE NAME! OK! CAUSE I BUYED A LIFE SUB! hope it works! =)

Correct grammar would be bought
To be perfectly honest, Falacy is probably the number one cause of FUNimation's action, but that's not a bad thing, it just means they're jealous that he's getting thousands of players!
Falacy will never be able to have his hub back up and running again unless Tom creates some kind of agreement with FUNimation, otherwise Tom will be forced to remove the hub, and more likely remove Falacy's access to the Byond community all together.
You can still host his games, you just can't have them advertised on the Byond website.
Um, *hundreds of players would be more accurate

Second, Tom wouldn't remove Falacy's access to the community, his dragonball z games simply would just be rejected from being submitted.
Not if he kept persisting to submit!
And thousands probably is accurate, count how many records there are on the high score, that's a LOT of players.
what happened to dbz games i want them back i love heros united
Aceraptor wrote:
SSJ AF Goku wrote:

dont you mean correct grammer should be brought probably should get some for yourself 2

Dbzmaster33 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
SSJ AF Goku wrote:

dont you mean correct grammer should be brought probably should get some for yourself 2

Grammar is the correct spelling of the word.
-->(9:56 am) SilkWizard: Just to let you know, I've seen your actions around Byond. It seems that you're publicly kind to anyone who isn't a competitor of yours. If they are a competitor, however, you seem to act like a dick. Just what I've seen, bro.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36