Addmelol wrote:
Hey can you teach me code

Learn it yourself.
Raimo wrote:
Addmelol wrote:

Learn it yourself.

I read the DM guide -.- and i can't code still
Read it again. Search for Zilal's guides.
Addmelol wrote:

He made tutorials to learn from, what more do you want...?
Yo, Zitta rips, wtf are you talking about?
Lizard Sphere X isn't a Zeta rip, so Falacy, don't be a dumb ass. Lizard Sphere X is just a renamed Dbz game. You know, a DBZ game that was renamed, like you did to HU2? Though that new game failed.

Plus playing a game for five seconds is being ignorant bastard Falacy, so before you lable that game as a Zeta rip, please actually know what you talking about Falacy. That is all. And do not mistake a game for another when you only play for less than 10 seconds. Good day Sir. Let's see what you have to say about what I'm typing.
@Mikexp1
Your Lizard game is a blatant Zeta rip. If you can't tell that within the first 5 seconds, then you're the one lacking in intelligence. As for my "renamed" game, it got completely new graphics, audio, in-game content, and countless other things. "Lizard Sphere X" is literally just a renamed version of all those Phoenix rips, which were all Zeta rips to begin with. It still has the same terrible character creation process, lackluster graphics, and complete lack of gameplay that every other Zeta rip on BYOND offers.
Well, Lizard Sphere X is a version of Dragonball Zee, only renamed, which was a version of EU before it upgraded to Dragonball Zee, and EU used to be Finale. This game has years of history, just a changed name.
And Phoenix is just a Finale that lacks packs, or that thing where you pay for extras, something your games always have.
And, check this link out, it has all versions cept EU, and Phoenix the latest version. http://www.mediafire.com/gsus7125
Yes, Finale is a Zeta rip. Which turned into like 20 other rips. I thought the most recent was Phoenix, but I haven't really been keeping up.
The point is, they're all rips, they're all terrible, and none of them belong on the front-page. I have left feedback, and directly contacted Teka, so hopefully the situation will be remedied.
Well it's not a rip. I haven't played nor seen this Zeta, but I'm sure that Zeta never had what this game currently has, the currently updated combat and other such things. Unless you've played this game for over a month, I don't really think you should call this a rip. And if this game has anything this "Zeta" has, please tell me what you notice is the same. You can even talk with Dragonn, the creator of it, if you want.
Buddy, I like your games but calling a game I've played for years a rip, your to me like those idiots who even got it off the anime list in the first place.
Dragonn has always failed to defend his game(s) against being a blatant Zeta rips. The fact that you're arguing against it, without even knowing about the original Zeta just proves what a moron you are.
Yes, Dragonn's rips have been updated quite a bit from the Zeta source, nobody is arguing that. The fact still stands, however, that Dragoon took a fully built game source, modified various systems, and re-released it claiming it as an original.
And yes, I was one of the main supporters of getting terrible rips like Finale banned from the hub.
Now stop spamming up my page with your worthless multi-posts before I ban you for being clueless.
Ban me for being clueless? Have you ever played the game for more than the five seconds I saw you doing stupid posts on the OOC before?
There's no need to play it for more than 5 seconds, as I said. You login to a literally identical character creation process, which is probably the worst character creation process ever implemented into a video game. Then see the literally identical graphics. Then find out there's no gameplay and get insta-killed by some player camping the initial spawn. Not much more I need to know to prove this is a blatantly intentional Finale Zeta rip. One of the worst games ever released on BYOND, and I'll make sure to get it de-listed, thanks for your time. Banned.
Falacy i would like to ask
if it's ok that i used your cca source for my game
i changed it to dbz but i gave you credits for it on hub
and i'm adding you to special thanks on my game 2
so is it ok?
You can do what you want with his source, at least give him credit for creating the original though...
i Did Check My Games Hub ziddy
Honestly, shouldnt an admin be above personal vandattas? It seems like Falacy has made it his little mission to screw with phoenix and the other games by tens. You do realize thiers realy not much to change on a 32x32 icon to unrip it with how small said icons are? Also, since the cleansing or whatever you want to call it of the hub happaned, i find it difficult to come across more then maybe one or two good games that i feel like playing.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36