Lol
Happy early 520 fans
Hey, can you send me file or mp3 of the song used in your paradise city game?

ive had good memories of it and id like to keep a memory of it

much apreciated

my email is [email protected]
In response to AznPho
AznPho wrote:
Hey, can you send me file or mp3 of the song used in your paradise city game?

ive had good memories of it and id like to keep a memory of it

much apreciated

my email is [email protected]

Paradise City

Could you make a tutorial on how you made Celestial Chaos (the turn-based game)
happy 519 fans (519th is me :D)
Do you mind if I use your Adventures Base in my game?
Falacy i just wanted to say thanks for being a great game creator the first game i ever played on byond is HU it seems all my fav game creator's are quitting and going and getting a job because programing doesn't give alot of money you will always be my fav
Falacy can i get a server tag for my server. because i got life sub from you and i want some players on my server? can you call it {Jake's Server}{Not Official}. Also, if you are willing to do it can you send me the host files with the server tag to [email protected]
To: Falacy I am player Boojazz' dad. My son is just a little boy and a bully called Riku is muting my son left and right (on the green server), he is picking on him non stop! Jazz cannot communicate with his own team to play. This Riku also joined my son's team (in main server), asking to be second in command, only to delete all of his players. My son called him a troll because this bully was making racial slurs, such as polock comments, and made a comment about sucking dick. This bully has other accounts under Dark Riku, Riku Alt, and Alt Riku, and Riku is his favorite account. I really think you should consider banning him from the sight. My son is really just a little boy and has had some real sad times in his short life and does not need this kind of treatment. This bully tells people I just don't like Boojazz. This game is just suppose to be fun, isn't it? Please let me know what action will be taken. Jazz' Dad Peter B.
P.S. There is a player, Akken, who also used racial slurs such as the term nigger, very inappropriate and hurtful to some!
dude we dont want update we all need the main server back all ppl complaing they might leave the server for ever with out the main server
can i host paradise city because i can leave the server on for a while and i get on byond often please reply yes or no
Falacy if i host a server i wont let you down i will host one every day
Hey Falavy, I'm a huge fan of your HU work :D Its an amazing game and I play it almost everyday because its so addicting! ^_^ But when is the main server coming back up? And when it does come back up, could you get on and play with the other people who play it? It would be awesome :o
I downloaded HU2 source code before, and modified it a little out of boredom... then I suddenly got the idea to make my own server. I was wondering if that was okay and if so... would the server appear on HU2's hub? I kept you're subscribers in and you are also coded in as well since it is YOUR game.
Hey Falacy, just wondering, are you going to be continuing your Tutorials for the games? I understand it has been over a year since Tutorial 9, but they were really helpful and informative.
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
I downloaded HU2 source code before, and modified it a little out of boredom... then I suddenly got the idea to make my own server. I was wondering if that was okay and if so... would the server appear on HU2's hub? I kept you're subscribers in and you are also coded in as well since it is YOUR game.

I believe the HU2 source is indeed connected to the Hub once it's hosted, I don't understand why someone would remove it. And of coarse it's okay to host it. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't of released it otherwise :P (Maybe)
Hey Falacy in the server I'm using in Heroes United I'm not earning Z Points when I kill someone or do missions only by using my skill points to trade with Baba. Can you tell me any other way to earn them? I'm not a sub just in case you wonder
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
Falacy how do you code the thing that shows a player's name under there char? i have the letter icons but i don't know how to code them in. little help from the master?

It's called "On-screen text" and you can find libraries for it in BYOND resources.
Falacy, mind saying what ports I need to forward if I want to host a server?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36