SSJ AF Goku wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
Falacy how do you code the thing that shows a player's name under there char? i have the letter icons but i don't know how to code them in. little help from the master?

It's called "On-screen text" and you can find libraries for it in BYOND resources.
i KNOW what it is and i have libraries for it but they don't seem to work in my game. Zane u know how to code?
can you help me out through teamviewer ? add me on byond pager and i'll contact u when ur online

Yes, I know how to code to an extent. I can't help you though, sorry. I don't have much time to get on this site nowadays.
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
Falacy how do you code the thing that shows a player's name under there char? i have the letter icons but i don't know how to code them in. little help from the master?
Just use the built-in maptext for this now, it'll be easiest.

Digger4401 wrote:
Falacy, mind saying what ports I need to forward if I want to host a server?
Whatever port you want to host the server on.
fal on s1 theres a bug that cause cw to never end and some people can travel like going into places (someone went to snake way and isnt dead and he can shoot beams and etc.

plz help and fix this bug for heroes united main server
OKAY FALACY I PLAN ON PAYING FOR SUBSCRIBER, I SAW U WERE JUST ONLINE SO IF I PAY RIGHT NOW WILL YOU RANK ME RIGHT NOW?
In response to YouOkBro
YouOkBro wrote:
OKAY FALACY I PLAN ON PAYING FOR SUBSCRIBER, I SAW U WERE JUST ONLINE SO IF I PAY RIGHT NOW WILL YOU RANK ME RIGHT NOW?

WHY ARE YOU YELLING, SUBSCRIPTIONS SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATE WITHIN 60 SECONDS WITH OR WITHOUT ME
Well i paid for a 1-month subscription for the Byond Key : YouOkBro, and i'm still not a sub....And i've been waiting 1-2Hours....Fix it please?
Its been a day now since i donated for 1-Month Sub and im still not it...Rank me already please?

Key: YouOkBro

Payment Type: Credit Card Through Paypal

Paypal Transaction code: 0206-3814-4468-9280

Thanks Falacy, sorry for the troubles,
-Oren
I don't see that transaction ID, or an email about a subscription for you from PayPal. What email address did you use? And what game isn't it working in?
In response to Falacy
Deleted your post since I can't edit on this page because BYOND fails at everything. Anyway, I didn't seem to have any payments from that email within the last year. If you're using the source, you should be able to easily give yourself sub anyway. It may be that the source is using the old sub list, which is no longer updated.
Okay well idk, the heros united i have doesn't even have anything in it lol except thje Executible and the Rsc file, so can u tell me where to get the new Hero United V1 source where i can make myself sub then sir?
Hi Falacy if you have some time one week or two.So please work with me on my dbz game.I just making dbz game because to make Byond to allow dbz games.Well if you can help me so please reply on this post or add me on msn My msn is [email protected]
Would it be possible to remove Taishi.dmi from IconShare? It was ripped from me quite some time ago, but I only recently found out about it.
falacy love ur games can u make a hu3 plz and let af characters be on it like xicor and af goku
In response to Kanin4560
do u not like me falacy
Fal is there anyway to resest my trading cap, then putting in the password?
without typing in the password
i cant make a server Paradise City?
change the mute rule!!!!! i just got muted for saying " y yay"
-.- thats messed up
I got muted for saying ok
Your muting system is broken, I got muted for saying:
-{Fr3styL} C-los0167: But then he ended up like NVTT.-
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36