ID:98894

Gameplay: Okay, like most other naruto games on BYOND it's PvP.. I hate it though to be honest. It's the exact same source as 'Naruto Beast.' So in this case, why was it renamed? No point to be renamed if nothing was changed. The source itself is poorly managed. The owner, Tenkichi, has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed.. Seriously. The 'Create Guild' verb changes your village. You can change to anything, but if you change to a real village/organization they get mad. Why ban players over errors in the code? Also, most organization leaders on the game have Kage ranks and verbs, so they go around the game giving out ANBU, Sannin, etc to their org members, which really isn't the point of organizations in Naruto games. OwnerLog nubs run around everywhere with e+036 stats, and every Staff member has the "Jubi" and goes around Mugen Tsukiyomi'ng everyone. 'nuff said.

Presentation: As I said, the source is poorly managed. From what I see only the screens were changed from the original game. Other than that nothing is different. You can tell that most of the new screens are made in paint due to the low quality. The same sounds as Naruto Beast, except a different little tune when you exit a village into the forest. Also, if you want staff on this game just join Joe's, Tenkichi, cyber family and you're coded in with Co-Owner verbs. :D. Seriously, 1 week b4 he bought Hollodemyx BYOND Member he was cyber f*cking another woman. Tuce'

Originality: ZER00000. Point-blank. Lemme tell you guys why. The stupidest thing I see is that most of the turfs from the Davin Naruto source have been changed. 'Good job', you're thinking.. Eh, not so much. The trees, water, sand, etc, from this game are from bleach and dragonball z games. He even uses GOA's Stamina bar and DragonBallZ Dark Apocalype's AFK Symbol. Simple things like trees, sand, water, grass, and "AFK" symbols show your pitty if ya can't make one of those from scratch. *Hand-claps*

Overall: The game itself is pretty decent.. Not great, decent. If there wasn't an owner log, and if pein didn't give you EVERY JUTSU AND CLAN, maybe the game would die. Eh, maybe not, BYOND Members do get 1 billion stats and a free Demon. So yes, I think it would die. Eh. Basically the game needs a new choice in staff, new codes, and new ideas. In my opinion, Razkid should come back and manage the source.. Even though he is childish.

***Debating on whether or not I should add screenshots.. View the hub for the rip icons |=
people who put nay are idiots because everything in the whole game is probably just a rip
I'll yea this.
You didn't mention it was a rip, probably because you play a lot of a rips.
Thanks for your review, and I will try to pick up the slack in the game. God Bless

Sincerly
Tenkichi(Joe)
Just dull, I would of gave everything zero.
Ryuk when didn't he mention it was a rip? Just because he didn't use the word "Rip", doesn't mean he did not mention it. @_@
there's like 3 games that aren't rips in bleach and naruto -.- that's so annoying that they can't just do stuff on their own instead of taking from other games....
can i be co owner plz i never been a co owner in my life for once can i be co owner plz
Pathetic Review. Sounds like to me Ayumu Narumi Played the game alot, then got banned, So he decided to rant.
LSSJ Chris wrote:
Pathetic Review. Sounds like to me Ayumu Narumi Played the game alot, then got banned, So he decided to rant.

Getting banned doesn't really change any of the facts does it? If he got banned and decided to rant about it, then that's his right.
fuck u man dis is da bes game eva
LSSJ Chris wrote:

Lol and i Quote "Played the game alot",I see it's the other way around,you are probably an ass-kisser , trying to get the over used rank "G.M.",Ayumi played it, checked it and made a Review, like most people do,so instead of kissing asses , You should look for the truth,and i Quote Durp Durpra,"Getting banned doesn't really change any of the facts does it? If he got banned and decided to rant about it, then that's his right."