ID:98922

Chapter 1
Part 1/3

The crackle of the close, warm fire was the only familiar sound to the two adventurers at this point, but the list would soon grow. The guards, who would attempt to intercept their path, were currently unaware of their stealthy escape. Brom, being the more experienced hunter, hunted for supplies in the dark, untraveled forest.

Brom's partner, Ulric, was the only one to slightly enjoy the darkness. He placed his arm directly in the fire, and stared at Brom in fascination. "Brom!" Ulric called in excitement. "I feel no heat!"

"Stay silent, Ulric." Brom quickly added. "The forest has ears."

"Right." said Ulric in agreement. Ulric sat in silence, as Brom constantly looked to the dark forest. Then, unknown footsteps became noticed.

Both men quickly adjusted their eyes to the direction of the footsteps. "Tell me, Ulric." Brom said as he was readying his fists. "How many of them are closing in on our location?"

"Two to three in total." Ulric estimated. "We have thirty seconds."

"Light footsteps and flawed movement.. Bandits?" Brom said standing up. He seemed like a giant standing next to Ulric, as he was four feet taller, and had the physique of a knight.

"Seems so." Ulric confirmed, sharpening his dull, blood-stained blade. Ulric, even though only a few years younger than Brom, looked like a mere student in his presence. A scar extending from his left cheek to his forehead, quickly became the physical feature the guards would search for.

Ulric stared at his blade. "The one on the right has a larger body mass than the other two combined."

"I think I can manage." Brom said with a smirk. "But can you?"

"You would make a fine jester, my brother." Ulric said smiling. "Now, all we do is wait."

The two of them were both from the same village. Both of them were very skilled combatants, and were requested to join the king's army every season. They joined the army eventually, served two years as guards, and proved their superiority among the guards. Over the years, they grew tired of the guard, and decided to become simple messengers of the village. One day, they received a request from a mysterious man. They simply had to deliver a package. They delivered the package, and accepted the seemingly "generous" reward. However, the package turned out to be a robe soaked in poison, and the recipient being the king's son. Ever since, they have been on the run, hoping to pursue the man who made them outlaws, and end his life.

"Open your eyes, brother, they're here." said Brom, holding his tiny dagger.

The three men emerged from the bushes, and charged Brom and Ulric. They all wreaked of the same foul odor, and had dirt smudges all over their bodies. They wore torn clothing, and carried rusty, outdated, bronze swords.

The silence quickly transitioned to the sound of blades colliding. In only ten seconds, three bodies dropped to the cold dirt, and two remained standing in triumph. The victors eyes soon met as they both smiled almost in sync. Ulric lifted an eyebrow and released it, as if to say they had done a well job.

"Now, that was almost insulting." said Ulric jokingly. "I guess we're clear for the rest of the night."

"We have a lot of ground to cover in the morning." said Brom, putting his bloody dagger into it's sheath. "Dispose of the bodies. We don't want the guards finding any evidence of this, now do we?"

"Just wait until we are in a true battle, my brother," said Ulric laughing. "That is when I will be the one sitting in pleasure."

Ulric's smile soon faded. "Brom.." Ulric said. Brom walked to Ulric's side, knelt next to him, and examined the body Ulric was pointing at.

"Isn't this.." Brom said in shock. "This is the same symbol."

Ulric looked Brom in the eyes, his fist quenching the medal bearing a foreign text. "This exact symbol was on the package we delivered."

Continue the story! Simply comment and continue where I left off! Hopefully, some time in the future, we'll be able to make this into a nice little book.
Night quickly transitioned into dawn. Ulric and Brom gathered their things, put out the fire, and set off to head back to town. Who knows what kind of trouble could come upon them during the travels back? It would take three days on foot in order to reach their destination.
Brom has a puzzled look on his face after hearing the symbols were the same... He feared for the his life and Ulric's as well, he grabbed Ulric and stared him the eyes... Ulric was startled but knew what was going to happen and grabbed Brom closer to the point where Ulric's manly smell of old spice filled Brom's nose.

As fast as this had started Ulric and Brom started to kiss passionately and ripped off each others shirt and licked the chest of the other moaning at their bodies touched.

Wanting more pleasure Ulris grabbed Brom's penis and ripped it from his pelvic area and shoved it in his own mouth so he chokes on his own bleeding and aroused penis. Ulric was turned on to the point where his erection could enter the recent wound on Brom's body.

A devilish look in Ulric's eyes appeared and the expression of Brom face was a panic and you could see pain in his eyes... Ulric was ravaging Brom's body why penetrating his pelvic wound. Back and forth, back and forth the cries from Brom's mouth echoed throughout the area and alerted some travelers near by...

"Shut the fuck you bitch and take it like a man" whispered Ulric into Brom's ear sensually.

"W..wh...why!? why would you do this to me" is what could be made out from Brom's mouth as he struggled to get his own torn penis from his mouth....

It was inevitable.
And then they died.

The end
Why am I not a character in the story?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Why am I not a character in the story?

And just as the story had ended the great King EmpirezTeam had found the two dead bodies of the boys and declared that a night of Necrophilia shall be celebrated tonight!

and then the king died.

The End, again.
Ulric and Brom travelled to the Sand Village to face the Sandkage. On their way there, they were stopped by a mysterious man named Orochimaru. Orochimaru asked them to become his test subjects. Ulric did not want to become a test subject and thus denied Orochimaru's advances. Brom, however, wants to avenge the Hidden Salt Village, and went after Orochimaru's offer of power. Ulric, standing there alone, was afraid but still went onwards toward the Sand Village. When he finally reached the Sand Village, he saw the Sandkage Gaara himself.

Ulric reached down and grabbed his kunai from off of his knee. He then activated his Sharingan and started identifying Gaara's chakra type. Gaara then released the top from his gourd of sand and began using it to create a Sand Prison around Ulric. Ulric then threw the kunai towards Gaara's face, but Gaara blocked it with a sand hand and then the Sand Prison began to close in on Ulric. Thinking fast, Ulric jumped out of the Sand Prison and then used Water Style - Water Dragon Explosion Jutsu on Gaara and Gaara was hit by it and was blasted into a nearby mountain.

Ulric then approached Gaara:

Ulric: You're finally finished.
Gaara: I'm not finished yet!

Gaara then spit up some blood.

Gaara: YOU WILL BECOME MY PREY!

Gaara then transformed into his Jinchuuriki form and released the Shukaku's full power. Scared of this terrible monster, Ulric then jumped away and used Lightning Walk jutsu to escape the scene.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Ulric and Brom travelled to the Sand Village to face the Sandkage. On their way there, they were stopped by a mysterious man named Orochimaru. Orochimaru asked them to become his test subjects. Ulric did not want to become a test subject and thus denied Orochimaru's advances. Brom, however, wants to avenge the Hidden Salt Village, and went after Orochimaru's offer of power. Ulric, standing there alone, was afraid but still went onwards toward the Sand Village. When he finally reached the Sand Village, he saw the Sandkage Gaara himself.

Ulric reached down and grabbed his kunai from off of his knee. He then activated his Sharingan and started identifying Gaara's chakra type. Gaara then released the top from his gourd of sand and began using it to create a Sand Prison around Ulric. Ulric then threw the kunai towards Gaara's face, but Gaara blocked it with a sand hand and then the Sand Prison began to close in on Ulric. Thinking fast, Ulric jumped out of the Sand Prison and then used Water Style - Water Dragon Explosion Jutsu on Gaara and Gaara was hit by it and was blasted into a nearby mountain.

Ulric then approached Gaara:

Ulric: You're finally finished.
Gaara: I'm not finished yet!

Gaara then spit up some blood.

Gaara: YOU WILL BECOME MY PREY!

Gaara then transformed into his Jinchuuriki form and released the Shukaku's full power. Scared of this terrible monster, Ulric then jumped away and used Lightning Walk jutsu to escape the scene.

bitch I already killed them after their sex scene!
Then they both got hit by a truck.

The End
STOP DOING "the end" ITS NOT FAIR AND PLUS I HAVENT FINISHED WITH PART 2 OF THE SANDKAGE GAARA FIGHT OMGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!1111111
The Kazekage (Sandkage) was shot.

the end
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:

the end

ok at first it was little bit funny but now its not funny and now im reporting you to Dantom for destruction of property ( my literary works ) and emotional distress. dont be suprized if you hear from a lawyer
EmpirezTeam wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:

the end

ok at first it was little bit funny but now its not funny and now im reporting you to Dantom for destruction of property ( my literary works ) and emotional distress. dont be suprized if you hear from a lawyer

the lawyer has been shot

the end
Ok heres part 2 it took me long time:

Ulric then went to the forest to recooperate and to think out his battle plans. He remembered Gaara's weakness: Lightning. He searched out to find the legendary Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake. He used a radar technology to lock onto the Sharingan's chakra sources and pinpointed his location.

He found Kakashi reading his usual novels not too far from Konoha in a forest camp. Kakashi could sense Ulric nearby but pretended not to notice. Suddenly, Ulric jumped out of one of the trees and stabbed Kakashi in the chest with his sword.

(( POOF! ))

Ulric: It was just a Shadow Clone! Darnit!

Kakashi appears behind Ulric with a fully charged Lightning Blade.

Kakashi: I knew you were here before you even laid an eye on me.

Before Kakashi was able to land the hit, Ulric dived out of the way.

Ulric: I need your Sharingan eye so that I can improve my own and use Lightning Release jutsus.

Kakashi: Enough talk. One of us will die here today. And I don't think that person will be me.

Unbeknownst to Kakashi, Ulric had used a genjutsu on Kakashi. He broke out of the genjutsu, but unfortunately it was too late! Ulric had already shot a Water Dragon jutsu at Kakashi and it was too late for him to avoid it. Having exausted his chakra already by using a Shadow Clone and Lightning Blade, Kakashi was unable to dodge quickly enough and was killed by the Water Dragon jutsu.

Ulric: Hah! Its mine now!

Ulric took his blade and cut out Kakashi's Sharingan and replaced his eye with it. Ulric's eye began to turn a lavender color. He had achieved a Mangekyo Sharingan!

Ulric: I feel the power! Gaara, you're history!!!

Heres an illustration of one of the main characters: Ulric.

This is how he looked after he gained the Legendary Lavender Mangekyo Sharingan after absorbing Kakashi's Sharingan and gaining the ability to perform Lightning Release techniques.

Then, out of nowhere, a truck hits him and he dies.

Meanwhile, Brom realizes that he's dead. He is suddenly attacked by angels because he's so ugly. He wakes up to find himself in a very dark area.

Walking over awhile, he stumbles upon a man.

"Who are you?" Brom asks the man

"I'm just some guy. This is the place people go when they die after already being dead."

"How does that work?"

"You tell me. You're the first person to do it."

Brom sits around in this endless dark pit for eternity. Ulric, on the other hand, is captured by Satan and forced to be his slave for eternity.

The End
NO HES NOT CAPTURED BY SATAN HE JUST GOT SHARINGAN FROM KAKASHI ATLEAST LET HIM GO FIGHT GAARA AGAIN THEN KILL HIM NOT BY SOME RANDOM TRUCK STOP RUINING STORYLINE AND MAKE IT RIGHT
Ulric wakes up and realizes he was dreaming. He goes off to fight Gaara. On his journey, he gets an open wound and finds it infected. He needs to lie down for awhile. Soon, the infected wound kills him.

Gaara becomes impatient and seeks Ulric out himself. When he finds Ulric's dead body, he seeks out some crazy guy who resurrects Ulric as a brainless zombie to be Gaara's slave for eternity.
Oh, how I love this community.
Page: 1 2