ID:99075

Keywords: medaldata, medals
I've been doing some searching of the live games listings. It seems there is some interest in a game that makes use of what I wrote MedalData for, so I'm doing some research. It seems that there aren't a lot of decent quality games that employ medals. I've found quite a few but I'd like to invite those of you that read this to nominate games that I should consider for use in this project. Here is a brief list of games I've jotted down:

Blobble (5)
Death Note Online (18)
Deus Rex (12)
Feval (15)
Final Fantasy Legacy (33)
Mooseland (6)
Murder Mansion (7)
My Life As A Spy (13)
NEStalgia (22)
PathWrath2 (6)
Plunder Gnome (7)
Pokemon Citrine Online (8)
Regressia (7)
Resident Evil (29)
Scream of the Stickster Volume II: The Crayon Massacre (10)
Tomb Explorer (6)
TurtleTower (7)
ACWraith.WarpWrangleAndWeep (5)
WitchesChess (24)

I've spent quite a bit of time perusing but it is quite likely that I've missed some gems that have medals--not that all those listed above are 'gems'.

As for the MedalData portion of this blog. The next version of MedalData, which allows users to easily pull Medal information from games as well as key-by-key, is on hold due to a BYOND bug.

As for the game, I've got a small two page document brewing and some elementary artwork done up. Please take a moment to share thoughts, games with medals, etc.
=) Yay! My medal earning skills will come into use =D
mickemoose.rage
yea+
DivineTraveller wrote:
mickemoose.rage

I'll look into that one. I noticed it but thought it was some stupid meme or something.