I can test if you need me to, i love DMO and i've found many bugs before ;O
I'm also better than pink Jp ;)
Hi lufia, my english is bad because i from argentina.. But i still waiting DMO for very much time and i want to be part in this project because i like very much this game and I think i can be a good tester if i propose ^^ so.. Tell me if im part of this. I will strive greatly if elected, i have no doubt.
I will do everything you ask. (Sorry for bad english, i used a translator)
Messenger: [email protected]

Thank you very much and cya :)
I guess I would make a pretty good tester. I have played for a few years and know pretty much all of the combos and would love to help dmo as much as i can.
I believe I would make a good tester because I not only know quite a bit about the card game, but am also willing to take the time to learn and understand anything I do not already understand about the game/its mechanics/etc. I'm willing to adjust to whatever difference there is bewteen "playing" and "testing", as well.

Key Name: Gessuro
I would be a good tester because I'm activate on the game, I find bugs easily, I get along alot with some people.
I would love to help in anyway I can, so if you need another tester, I am willing.
I'd love to help test the new DMO. I'm an old DMO player and know how dueling works and such. Would love to help you guys test.

SuperHimura
Can I test? I'm lazy, easily distracted, pretty annoying, barely ever on, don't quite understand certain basic principals of dueling, will probably spend more time telling you about how I would have done things instead of looking for bugs, sort of sleazy, I don't work well with others and I ramble on, but apart from that I'm perfect. =P
Hello, I'm here because I would love to help test the new version of DMO. I think I would be a great choice for a tester because I know the rules and mechanics to Yugioh very well, I've played this game since the day I joined BYOND, I've tested and debugged many games throughout the years I've been here on BYOND, and I too, am also a programmer; so I can provide accurate and constructive feedback when it comes to reporting bugs.

I sometimes don't pay attention to the BYOND pager since I can barely hear if someone is paging me or not; so an alternative way to contact me via MSN: [email protected]
DarkView wrote:
Can I test? I'm lazy, easily distracted, pretty annoying, barely ever on, don't quite understand certain basic principals of dueling, will probably spend more time telling you about how I would have done things instead of looking for bugs, sort of sleazy, I don't work well with others and I ramble on, but apart from that I'm perfect. =P

I vote for this guy to be first pick. :)
Hi I would love to be a tester, I played DMO for a long time, big fan. I know the rules to yu gi oh pretty well I would say, and as long as the testing is during the summer, I will have lot of time on my hands to be able to test things out. Im pretty good at picking things out like bugs and stuff. So anyway im not saying "pick me! pick me!" im just saying, im free lol.
Yo, its me, its me, its flamelord 1-2-3. Forget about the 4 and 5's i just added them for the hell of it. Anyway back to the subject. By now you probly know that I like to make a lasting 1st impression so i ain't gonna tell you the same thing these ppl here keep repeating. I'm just gonna tell you I want to see the new dmo before any1else. If i don't we gonna have a problem dog. I'll take illegal actions if i have to.
DMO was the first game i ever played.

~Props to it~
I have lots of time to dedicate to help with testing. I have played yugioh for more than 6 years now and i am sure I could be helpful.
i'll help test
i wanna help test to
Lufia you don't know me and I don't know you. But I'm guessing you know alot of other users who already posted comments before this. Don't favor them as a tester because you know them. That would be unfair to the ppl you don't know. I am one of the people you don't know. But i know me and i know i would be a good tester. I nearly a decade of experience with dueling. I played dmo before and liked it alot. I would like to help you testing so you can get it back up again.
I'd like to test I've played DMO for several years now, and basically know how everything should work. I'd also like to contribute to getting the game back up and working as soon as possible since it has been a while since anyone has played. I mean obviously it's been the best game on BYOND and still is, who wouldn't want to help? :D
Hey Lufia, I'd like to help test this new game you guys are creating. As a past part of a couple of failed games Teams, I know when testing, that the subtle things are important, along with keeping up with the main core systems. I also have some knowledge in Duel Monsters, and I'd be glad to help you guys out with this.

I wish you guys luck! Duel Monsters Online was a great game, and I know you guys have a lot of potential. I'll definately be trying this game out as it starts to grow.

-Ruja
I'd like to help test this game, as I'm a fan of DMO and I believe I would be useful as I'm quite familiar with the card game itself. Also I'm familiar with the testing stage, as various of new elements/things added to a game needs to be tested in different scenarios and different ways as possible. Thanks.
Page: 1 2 3 4