ID:99348

Post your comments here!
So not even one post to show that your on this account, Awesomeness! lol!
Killzone 3 Beta coming soon. ^_^
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

Check my old page lol and yeah I can't wait for KZ3 =]
MDC wrote:
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

Check my old page lol and yeah I can't wait for KZ3 =]

Yo the Beta is coming out on October 8, on my B-day! Nevermind, that was for KZ2 Website. lol
Yo mike do me a favor, change PZs hub avatar... The eggs don't appeal. use a ss from gameplay. Btw im in Italy with no pc lol.
Zete wrote:
Yo mike do me a favor, change PZs hub avatar... The eggs don't appeal. use a ss from gameplay. Btw im in Italy with no pc lol.

Ok and how is it over there? =]
Hello there, I'd like to talk to you. Please contact me at my msn. [email protected]
You may remember this game from awhile back as I tried to have it listed with BYOND Anime, but a retard screwed over. If you would be so kind, please take a look at my HUB page. You can see he posted his permission to use the icons. I'm still trying to locate an iconner so I can change them, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention that I have permission now before he backstabs me again. http://www.byond.com/games/CyberGaming/theworld
Ah, thanks for the notification. I'd love to try out the game again sometime. Sorry to say that BYOND Anime is now gone but I'd like to play the game and see the progress since I last saw it :)
It's hosted 24/7, so feel free.
Mike let me know when your on msn text me
I added a shout! Mikeh! lolol
Could you host decadence or if you can't send me the download.
I would host decadence but the download file was deleted.
Surprise surprise. The king is back. lmfao