EDO

by MDC
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Choice One

Dat fetus. You should totally add the fetus pictures to race select.

We were going to but they're too big and decided on something else.
Why don't you have them for the initial race selection and then the other just for the skills and what not. Can always have a simple description of what the races offer on the select screen.
They're too big and won't really fit. The way we have it now works and looks great too :) As soon as we finish up a few more things with the customization I'll upload a video of the game from start-up to in-game.
Nice. I look forward to it.
XD yea...
Cant Wait Looks really good so far
When is the release?
No release date. Though MDC will post when there is one.
Have the day off from work today. I might post up a few more screenshots later today ;)
=D
Ok.
This still around?
If not I'd like to ask for the bases and or artwork. I'm putting together a grouping of artwork that people can use freely. At the moment I am in need of bases, and objects like rock, grass, turfs, etc.

@ dariuc yea we still are .... And sorry i just don't hand out art like that even if we weren't working on this
In response to Xyberman
You'd be surprised who does. No need to apologize, it's donation only.
Sorry we can't be of help :/ And yes we're still working on this!
that looks awesome :O Good to see this is still going on :D great job :)
Working on the combat system(melee, ranged, etc), passive skills and active skills, and making sure everything is balanced. Customization is now complete! We have a few customizable for each part that you will see when we put up an open test server(after a few more closed testing servers) but we will be adding more. Will post screenshots soon and eventually a video when enough of the combat is done. Once the combat is done all that's left is quests, events, tournament systems aside from skill trees, enchanting gear, and a few other minor things :) Hope to see a lot of you that are following the game still here. I can't believe how many people I managed to come to me when I mentioned the game and it's status recently.
That's so Hawt :o
Lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7