Vermolius wrote:
Are you saying that winter traffic is down by 40% compared to summer or that summer traffic is down by 40% compared to winter?

Maybe he means it's up 40% during summer.
My embeddable blog security system wasn't featured in this issue. Biasedism at its best.
You lied, Fug! You said this week was brought to us by a time machine!!! :(
EmpirezTeam wrote:
My embeddable blog security system wasn't featured in this issue. Biasedism at its best.

My policy is that if it's hidden off the front page, it more than likely won't get shown here.

F0lak wrote:
You lied, Fug! You said this week was brought to us by a time machine!!! :(

Sorry, F0lak. Loneliness offered a bigger pay for the advertisement.

Nice work. Keep 'em coming! :)
Hmm. Seeing as I have a casual game sitting in my computer halfway done...and would actually love to see BYOND Casual revived...I am going to apply for the job!

-Looks for where he should apply-
Damn I'd love to have a @Byond.com email address.
Three things:

*In the mining game, you run out of oxygen when you are under water. At least, I can account for that in adventure mode.

*On the Rage game title, it says "Rage!!1", which is probably supposed to be "Rage!!!"

*I know Anime isn't big, but Naruto Shippuden Storm 2 is an isometric game that just released it's public beta.

Just small mishaps, overall a really good weekly edition!
Darkjohn66 wrote:
On the Rage game title, it says "Rage!!1", which is probably supposed to be "Rage!!!"

That was intentional.
Darkjohn66 wrote:
*I know Anime isn't big, but Naruto Shippuden Storm 2 is an isometric game that just released it's public beta.

Anything isometric that's new, whether it be anime or not, is bound to attract my attention. Can you link me?

Fugsnarf wrote:
Anything isometric that's new, whether it be anime or not, is bound to attract my attention. Can you link me?

This (link) is isometric, new, not based on anime, and comes with source code!

Here is the link Fugsnarf to the game, it had hosted it's Beta for a day or two but now it is offline. There are screenshots, I've played it and it looks really nice, although right now it is not too fun to play only because not many attacks are complete(yet).

http://www.byond.com/games/LegacyProduction/ NarutoShippuudenStorm2
I don't see any screenshots, but I'll keep an eye on it.
Some screenshots can be found here id:755573
Page: 1 2