ID:99585

.:|How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes|:.

The world was much simpler when you were a child wasn't it? Before you found out just how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
It was black and white, red and blue, evil and good, demon and angel.
How childish you were...
Good and Evil don't exist, right or wrong don't either. It's all about that gut feeling and what it tells you to do, does it tell you to steal to eat today? Does it tell you to protect those who are dear and even those you don't know? Or does it tell you to punish all in your way for simply existing?
Either way now is your time, advance, don't look back and don't dwell on the past because in order to gain true strength you have to focus yourself, plan ahead, and fight for what you believe in.
Which world will you represent and where will you fit in? Born a child of the demonic ice village who's heart is as cold as the element it reflects?
Or maybe a pyromancer hume just striving to pass your high school years?
Are you an angel of the Spirit World, sent down to protect or guide souls to their final resting place?
The choice is yours.
The life that has been laid in front of you won't unfold on it's own!
Embark in a new world, a new life; A HakushoLife.

Powersets

Demon

Plant

Fire

Makeup

Ice

Bomb

Wind

Ice Maiden

Muscle Manipulation

Dimensional

Human

Spirit Detective

Spirit Awareness

Spirit Investigator

Telekinetic

Telepathic

Pyrokinetic

Shadow Territorial

Sniper Territorial

Demon

Reaper

Spirit Fighter

Barrier

Uh...
?
Game would have been better if it were PvP, but this isn't the first time someone has said that is it?
Ninja6702 wrote:
Game would have been better if it were PvP, but this isn't the first time someone has said that is it?

Nope.
Azone wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:

Nope.

Would you consider making it PvP? If you have the time that is.
Ninja6702 wrote:
Azone wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:

Nope.

Ah times not a problem really as much as having staff and such. Don't really need anyone for coding or mapping mostly iconing and just idea folk. But apparently the people I had couldn't even give ideas so yeah..
Azone wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:
Azone wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:

Nope.

Ah times not a problem really as much as having staff and such. Don't really need anyone for coding or mapping mostly iconing and just idea folk. But apparently the people I had couldn't even give ideas so yeah..

What kind of people have a hard time giving ideas for a Yu Yu Hakusho game? O.o Actually don't answer that question lol. Anyway, I got ideas and such, and I use to be able to icon but I haven't done it in awhile and I don't really have the time to, but if I could find you one you would try to convert it from rp to pvp?
Ninja6702 wrote:
Azone wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:
Azone wrote:
Ninja6702 wrote:

Nope.

What kind of people have a hard time giving ideas for a Yu Yu Hakusho game? O.o Actually don't answer that question lol. Anyway, I got ideas and such, and I use to be able to icon but I haven't done it in awhile and I don't really have the time to, but if I could find you one you would try to convert it from rp to pvp?

Maybe. Depends on if I can restaff and find enough players.
I like it being rp instead of pvp though....Most games are pvp and a yu yu hakusho rp is a nice change a pace. Just saying.