In response to Teka123
Lols Teka when someone says Ouran Highschool Host Club isn't interesting that tells ya one thing. This person Doen't like a variety of Anime and seems to stick to one type of Anime like Action Anime. Basically the best anime they've seen or their top anime is a well known anime like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, or Dragon Ball Z.
Maybe so ViXi, Have you seen Seirei no Moribito, Casherns Sins or any of the other anime i mentioned before, cause i do recommend most of them :)
In response to Teka123
Cashern Sins seems confusing and weird x.x like the art style tho. Seirei no Moribito i don't know never actually watched it :P a anime i recommend for you tho is Break Blade Lools it's pretty cool :3 i loved the story xDD
I don't dislike is, it's just that Ghost type anime isn't really my cup of tea, if you get what i mean. The only Ghost type anime, that i liked, were

• Death Note - One of my top 100 :)
  • Ano Hana: The Flower we saw that day - ._. Sad but awesoms e story.
  • Shaman King - Really Interesting
My list:(Not in order)
1.Hunter x Hunter
2.Sword Arts online
3.Katekyo Hitman Reborn
4.Durarara
5.Blue Exorcist
6.Horizon in the middle of nowhere.
7.The melancholy of Haruchi Suzumiya
8.Asura Cryin
9.Angel Beats
10.Sket Dance
11.oreimo
12.Law of Ueki (I Love!!! This Anime!)
13.Shaman King/Medabots (Always my number 1s)
In response to ImmeasurableHate
1) Trinity Blood
2) Trigun
3) Rurouni Kenshin
4) .Hack
5) Samurai Champloo
6) Hellsing
[EDIT] I knew I missed one
7) Yu Yu Hakusho
[END EDIT]
My top ten, in order, but order sometimes varies since its tough to choose and some of these are like tied.

1: Clannad & Clannad: After Story
2: Sekirei
3: Vandread
4: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5: Card Captors Sakura
6: Rurouni Kenshin
7: Naruto Shippuden
8: Dragon Ball Z
9: Yu Yu Hakusho
10: Inuyasha

Some other anime that are great, but unfortunately could not make my top ten right now are... Elfen Lied, Melancholy of Haruhi Sazumiya, Negima, Spiral, S-Cry Ed, Full Metal Alchemist (Original), Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, and any others I may have forgotten.

Also, yes I know it may be odd for me to like some of those, but I have my reasons.
100 people want Teka to lolbuy them memberships.
Who ate these 100 people avainer :o wish they'd tell me, barely even 40 people in this thread so at most I doubt even 5 of those guys came here :(
Avainer failed math so don't worry Mr. Teka just relax.
In response to Teka123
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=994538#comment3299805 <-- That guy with 99 accounts? And me, of course. Who would pass up something for free, though?
In response to Teka123
He obviously means your future children. After all, Teka, you are the chosen one and that means you must have at least 100 kids so that they can grow up and fill BYOND with myth and legend even more than you have.
The amount of cock riding here..my god. Teka get on MSN moar.
In response to Avainer1
Lol... Learn to take a joke man, geeze. I actually made that joke Because of some of the more extreme comments here. I thought it was extremely clear that I was joking.

Maybe I'm crazy, but even just the idea of someone trying to have 100 kids made me laugh a little.
Not talking about you..
Avainer most of the people who replied here have either been people like yourself who used to talk to me on msn a lot or people I genuinely did talk to via Byond except 1 or 2 people, the fact that my friends said hello or people I'm not too familiar with started talking about anime does not make it look like they are c*ck riding at all.

I'll try to get on msn later today :)
Avainer is just mad because he isn't the chosen one. Haters gonna hate.
I wonder what i was chosen for.. since i don't offer anything interesting or have anything to show for my time here, Chosen to be pretty pointless would be the closest :P

I don't think i'll be buying many, if any memberships again.
Originally it was to make people happy and give them the perks of the custom site etc and a way for me to use my Rough CSS skills to improve lol and the fact it benefited Byond seemed like another bonus :)
but now i'll need to save my money a little, and there's not many perks, as well as no incentive for me to practise my CSS as well as it doesn't really mean as much to the people as it did before.

It should be made clear that the membership is mostly just to donate to help Byond now, which is fine and i won't mind doing that occasionally, but its lost a lot of incentive to pay for them as well.
plz sir Tika324, i need byond bumbership so i can maek poor ripplez of Naruto GRAND ONLINE ADVUNTURE!
It shall be done, Your wish has been granted, What is your next wish Rraawr - ahh this isn't dbz :O

No magical dragons will grant you a wish :O, so i'm afraid not mr monster atlas :O !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9