Hey Teka, glad to hear from you. Unfortunately, Pokemon Z doesn't seem like it's getting back :(.

Anyway, if you like good fighting anime scenes, there's new anime that seems to have a lot of them.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uzOSZVtMWsU&feature=player_embedded

Can't tell you anything about it. 1st episode is supposed to be released tomorrow, but judging by the trailer it can't go wrong.

Also, I'm not sure has it been mentioned in comments before, but are you sure about new gintama season? I haven't heard a word about it.

And yes, SAO has awesome fights. Can't wait for new episode in a few days against a Skull Reaper :P.
x.x i feel as if a anime doesn't have a good story, and is all about random fighting with random disasters that's going to destroy the world gets dumb out. But that's just me even also if the Anime isn't aimed at girls or if it is aimed at girl and guys start Yapping that there isn't enough action when the anime isn't based around fighting every 4 minutes.
In response to MasterDX666
MasterDX666 wrote:
Anyway, if you like good fighting anime scenes, there's new anime that seems to have a lot of them.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uzOSZVtMWsU&feature=player_embedded

Can't tell you anything about it. 1st episode is supposed to be released tomorrow, but judging by the trailer it can't go wrong.

Looks like a shoujo anime based on how much they focus on the guys, the close ups, the way they portray the characters, etc, etc... Pretty much nothing that's new this season looks any good.

And Teka, you've already seen quite a few niche animes, I don't know how many people here would know of any good ones that you haven't seen. I think I've already asked if you've seen Nichijou (not Danshi Kokousei), everything else that I've mentioned in the past you've seen.
Hey guys, yeah I have seen asura cryin

Aww that's a shame masterdx, ill check the trailer when I get home, but yes according to crunchyroll new season of gintama toooddaay I think? :)

You may be right mega :( It's times like this when It's either Stephen or ant who can point me to a good anime I have not seen since their taste is generally different they go for anime which to me look far too scary to try lol
If you want a fun watch, go check out Asura's Wrath. There's a vid on youtube that's all the cutscenes in one vid. 5 hours of video.

I watched it the other day and I was very impressed.
In response to Megablaze
I was actually refering to only fighting scenes, since you can't really determine story by that trailer.
Hey i've seen the trailer now and yeah it kind of reminded me a bit of 07 ghost :P so yes its got that shoujo feel.

But you are right about the action, it looks good and well animated :)

Gintoki Is back lol :)

Ok Bravo i shall investigate soon :O
In response to Teka123
Ohh, sorry exclusive stream. And yea, so glad it's back. That anime never gets old.
lol ahh it only says that because i'm watching via Crunchyroll where i pay to watch anime online, I have to do a little spending to support the anime industry lol, though its cheap and good anyhow :)

Hopefully you can find it somewhere now if you want to watch the new season 6 of Gintama :)
Crunchy roll usually uploads episodes of anime about a week? later for non-subscribers. That also means enduring ads, of course, but almost every free stream has those nowadays.

So that's an option.
I actually think crunchyroll is the best site to watch anime. (My opinion.) Its well organized and not full of spam and popups and what not. Just be more awesome if they could get every anime on there :D.
Well crunchyroll is the only Anime streaming site which i can rely on anyhow, definitely worth its price to be contributing to Anime anyway.

Not really sure if any of this seasons anime look very good to me.

I haven't seen the episode yet, are they starting with the Kintoki arc (or whatever it's named)? I didn't read the manga but I skimmed it to see what was up, I was hoping the anime would cover it but they keep danglin the show infront of us then pulling it away :| Anyone know how long it'll last this time?
Yes its started with kintoki arc :)
You could also check out Binbougami Ga. It's pretty funny.
It does get quiet pretty quickly round here these days lol, I know this topic is finished, but generally i see hardly any new comments on the things i follow which is quite a lot.

This is the four new Anime im most interested in this season that i have spotted.
  • Btoom
  • Zetsuen no Tempest
  • Magi ~ The Labyrinth of Magic
  • Psycho-pass

Ep 1 of Btoom: It looks a bit interesting but it doesn't seem to be anything special, i hear the manga was good..

Ep 1 of Zetsuen no Tempest: I'm looking forward to the next ep, quite a few things happened and it looks good to me.

I haven't seen the other 2 anime but i like the sound of Magi lol it's main characters are Aladdin and Alibaba :P
Please do a review on SAO.
-Magi
-Blast of Tempest
-My Little Monster

New anime im interested in.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Be prepared for more suck, it just finished with the first game (SAO) and the show is only half way through the season.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Be prepared for more suck, it just finished with the first game (SAO) and the show is only half way through the season.

If you hate it so much why are you following it? lol.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9