In response to EmpirezTeam
oh well whatever I like to combine words youfeelme? But Yea I know which boss fight your talking about. The one were he used the Dual Sword skill? That was epicly epic.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
The best part of his duel sword skill was how he pulled it out of his butt without any foreshadowing aside from an offhand comment right before that very scene. He's the main character, of course he gets a secret, overpowered technique.

In the LN it goes as far as saying he has a magic brain which processes things faster than normal humans which is why he's so pro at video games.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
The best part of his duel sword skill was how he pulled it out of his butt without any foreshadowing aside from an offhand comment right before that very scene. He's the main character, of course he gets a secret, overpowered technique.

You seem to have a grudge against this anime? lol
ImmeasurableHate wrote:

It's called good taste.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:

It's called good taste.

There is no such thing as good taste... People have their own opinions their just not opinions you agree with.
No no no people have different taste. Some people like me myself thinks Lobster is delicious,then theirs others who thinks lobster is disgusting.
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
No no no people have different taste. Some people like me myself thinks Lobster is delicious,then theirs others who thinks lobster is disgusting.

Ewww You liek Lawbsters?
I feel like my post has been Trolled by Ant :)

lol anyhow, hopefully the anime does not follow suit to the LN you posted, but either way its unique interesting and visually good as well as being fun :)

But.. Kuroko's Basketball is the real deal.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Orange RASENGAN!

couldn't agree more xP
Welcome Back Teka xD still havnt said anything yet :P
EDIT_ wtf why does it say in response to falcon :O
lol thanks Vix :) That's a high powered Backetrasengan throw..
Btw Teka i noticed on your Anime List you listed a lot of action-ish Animes. You got a Anime List that has like Drama, Comedy, Life(something forgot what genre) or something of that sort For example Clannad?(and After STory btw BEST anime ever if you a true anime lover you'll love it if not you just a narto lover) ??
Falcon lazorz wrote:
VixiV wrote:
Btw Teka i noticed on your Anime List you listed a lot of action-ish Animes. You got a Anime List that has like Drama, Comedy, Life(something forgot what genre) or something of that sort For example Clannad?(and After STory btw BEST anime ever if you a true anime lover you'll love it if not you just a narto lover) ??

Could you re-type that in english for those of us who aren't bilingual?

Lawls. Here a goes? Dear Teka, You know any anime that Is kewl xD? J/kays No Falcon No.
Lols Falcon forget it :P. I'll just go ask Teka xD.
In response to VixiV
Well now that you mention it i've seen plenty of comedy's/slice of life, dramatic etc, but they all tend to have plenty of action in them as well.

Here's some anime which fit atleast one of the genre's you mentioned, and i think they are pretty decent to be honest too :)
  • Full metal panic
  • Ouran Highschool Host club
  • Mushi-shi
  • Level E
  • Jyu oh Sei
  • Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
  • Eden of the East
  • FLCL
  • Steins Gate
  • Ghost Hunt
  • Hakuouki
  • The Twelve Kingdoms
  • Souja No Erin
  • Noein
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:

Ewww You like Lawbsters?
It's like so delicious :)
In response to Teka123
  • Full metal panic - Hate it
  • Ouran Highschool Host club - Not interesting
  • Mushi-shi - Hate the drawing
  • Level E - Err.. i hate the episode 1.
  • Jyu oh Sei - Is that Planet of the Beast King?
  • Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - Is that Daily Lives of High School Student
  • Eden of the East - Never heard about it it
  • Steins Gate - Isn't that a XBOX 360 GAME?!?!
  • Ghost Hunt - Just by the title i don't like it
TEKAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hmm i find it strange how you can dislike something by it's name :), that's something people do a lot and often regret it.

Also art style should not be something which puts you off an Anime either.

Jyu oh Sei is planet of the beast king indeed :)
and yes daily lives of highschool boys is quite amusing too.

Eden of the East/Higashi No Eden - interesting :)

Steins gate could be made into a game now? i don't know, but it's a very good science drama future type of anime.
In response to Kidpaddle45
Paddling Kid! :) hya
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9