ID:997204

Keywords: admin, byond, help, needed
(See the best response by Nadrew.)
Alright Ill start from the beginning.

Me and a friend decided to make a Pokemon game using one of my Sources. Well apparently after weeks of me doing everything and him doing nothing he has the right to take the source to "code". Well after his friedn got the source he IP Banned me and completely erased me from the HUB. So now he has all of my codes and icons.

Is their anyway for an Admin to remove this game or ban the people who stole my game?

Key's:Onyx 095
Hollowreaper452
PhantomKurei
Sin 933

HUB Link: http://www.byond.com/games/ Neodracoix324.PokemonAwakening?tab=index

Hope you can help, This Source means everything to me.
I had talked to Onyx 095 on the pager and this is basically it:

<--(12:46 am) Blackclaw185: UNBAN ME SO I CAN KICK HOLLOWS Tin can!
-->(12:48 am) Blackclaw185: huh i don't have the unban verb and why did he ban you for
-->(12:48 am) Blackclaw185: i only went for like 2 mins
-->(12:50 am) Blackclaw185: wtf i just got IP/Ban'd by hollow now
-->(12:51 am) Onyx 095: you better ban hollow before this goes out of control
<--(12:52 am) Blackclaw185: Did he ban you too?
-->(12:53 am) Blackclaw185: yeah
-->(12:54 am) Blackclaw185: i'm telling jorey to ban him now
<--(12:54 am) Blackclaw185: He wonders why I dont trust Hollow
<--(12:55 am) Onyx 095: I just got banned as well
<--(1:01 am) Onyx 095: They unbanned me, but took my ban verbs, Hollow said that he'll unban you but not Black
-->(1:04 am) Onyx 095: this is why you shouldn't give anyone but the people you trust with the main important verbs
<--(1:07 am) Onyx 095: They said they'll unban you, ill tell you when to join
-->(1:07 am) Onyx 095: listen carefully you got to do this AS FAST AS YOU CAN click give admin and give yourself level 5 and ban hollow and unban black
<--(1:09 am) Onyx 095: I did and I still don't have my verbs
-->(1:12 am) Onyx 095: relog
-->(1:12 am) Onyx 095: or use give verb
<--(1:14 am) Onyx 095: I dont have that anymore either.
-->(1:16 am) Onyx 095: whats TJ's key
<--(1:21 am) Onyx 095: Now I know why this is all happening xD, Sin is our coder helping Kurei map for PA so apparently there going ahead and getting rid of black. And they brought you and me back since I'm the owner and your our friend plus an admin.
Best response
The most that can be done is the game being rejected for being a rip, which your game will be subject to as well because it is in fact a rip.

There's nothing the BYOND Administration staff or moderation staff can do for you, you pretty much forfeit any kind of protection the moment you decide to create your game from the "source" of another game.
To add onto what Nadrew said, you should be careful who you work on a project with. Sure, this may just be a fan game and not your programming, but if you intend to develop an original project in the future, make sure you actually know who you're working with - People aren't always what they seem.
Ya Ive realized that lately. I was just wondering because it really ticked me off as you could see from the Page messages that were sent when I got banned.