Digimon Sagas Classic

by Bighead278
Digimon Sagas Classic
Digimon Sagas Classic ( Formaly known as Digimon Wild/Digimon Sagas )
Someone has got to bring this game up. I understand that bighead doesn't want to but come on if he doesn't want to do it anymore he could've entrusted the game to someone else. Someone to keep the game running because this is honestly the best game I've played on Byond.
the game was up for like 2 weeks? i don't know where you guys have been but o_o give him sometime? maybe he's updating or having a hard time hosting jheezz the game get's put up abit and it goes down for a coupleday's and you think it's the end of the world o_o
when is game going to be up agien?
Yeah I'm dying to play it already :/
EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP! All you care about is that whether or not the game is up. Big is undergoing some computer issues at the moment and is unable to host. He would if he could but he can't at the moment so shut the hell up and leave it be!
B.ballboyrock wrote:
EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP! All you care about is that whether or not the game is up. Big is undergoing some computer issues at the moment and is unable to host. He would if he could but he can't at the moment so shut the hell up and leave it be!

he's been on the pager for days on end, if he would let someone else host there would be no problem but he never does, you can see why people would get annoyed this is probably the best digimon game on here and it is never on so you can't really blame people for getting annoyed
The host files are on a different computer server, not byond server(note this means he can't give the files to anyone else. Imagine that!). It's not his fault he can't reach the server and get the files back. He's on pager all the time? Ok whatever he is also hosting GOA and got back those files from another server as well. He has just been working hard to get them off the server so that he can start hosting sagas again. Don't make comments if you don't even know the actual situation.
why isnt the game goin any more????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<FONT COLOR="#f8f8ff">£</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c7facd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#95fb9a">ï</FONT><FONT COLOR="#64fd66">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#32fe33">ê</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#2aff2b">D</FONT><FONT COLOR="#53fd55">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7dfc80">@</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a6fbab">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d0f9d5">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f8f8ff">n</FONT>
s
s
s
s
s
s
s

ss
ss
s
ss

s
ss
s
s
s

s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s

ss
s

ss

s
s
s
ss
s
s
s
s
ss

s
s
s
s
sssss
s
s

s

sss
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s

ss
s

s
s
s
s
Server wipe?
Y AM I BANNED I DIIDNT DO ANYTHING WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow its down alrdy?? WOW
RAWR SERVER GO BACK UP NOOOWWWW *attempts the bippity boppity boop trick*
What happend
UNBANN ME idk wa it ddo wrog\ng ZTHEN BLAMERD ME FOR NOTHING
hey Bighead278 id like to help with this game.I could help get sprites for icons and i have some ideas for items.
Is cool game.
The game is 24/7 now?
When I joined the game then click "New" at the start but nothing happen,is this a bug?
Page: 1 2 3 4