ID:99979

Thought of letting you guys know what's been done so far.

I wont be putting up screen shots yet because of my lack of pixel artists. As I'm still looking for some, contact me if interested. However, I am proud of one icon I've made, my Ice Make Wall, it turned out to be better than I had imagined.

Anyways, your movement speed currently depends on your fatigue, The more you have, the slower you are.

Some HUDs and macro shortcuts has been added so far, with three magics. Ice make lance, sword and shield. I wont be making magics until the basics are done.

Age system.

Bubbles appear in your screen when typing something on the say/emote input. I did need a way to have bubbles to overlay on your character, but I didn't like the pressing button and type in the box thing, so I made it in the input.

Attack system, with a left, right punch and kicks. I'll currently be working on a dodging system, as well as destroying objects/turfs and a grabbing and picking up players.

New interface, a complete original interface, no more Stat() procs, wiee!

The current stats I've added is health, magic energy, magical power, magical strength, physical strength and defense.

The current ways to train are spars and doing push ups, it works by pressing arrow buttons.

The login system works by logging in with your account and password(Not your byond key and pass, you create your own FTO account.) This is done for those whom might not have a BYOND account, if there isn't any. Also I kind of like this kind of system.

And last, I've prepared a way to re-equip armors/swords for re-equip magics.

Of course, there's lots of small stuff done that isn't worth mentioning, these are the biggest I can share with y'all right now.
I wish you good luck on your game. :D
Thanks =)