Bleach: The Lost Time
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
The best RP bleach game ever ^-^
And now for the world so dont think and come in for your new RP adventure :D
Hoster:Bar & Eric
Iconner:Searching for on
Mapper:Eric(Pottere) and Bar(Bar1225)
For any question:
Bar - [email protected]
Eric - [email protected]
So if you dont know all the kidos it the right time to know that there are three main types of Kido: binding spells, destruction spells, and healing spells.
Bakudo (Binding spells): are a broad category of defensive spells which block or repel attacks or freezes enemies in place.
Hado (Destructive spells): refer to offensive spells which harm an enemy or cause damage.
Healing spells: do not have known names, numbers, or incantations to cast, and simply heal the target. As the user holds his hands above the patients wounds, his/her palms glow with green spiritual energy to facilitate healing. For the mechanics of healing, the patient's Reiatsu is replenished first. Then the body's Reiatsu works with the healer's Reiatsu to heal the patient's body.
Bakudo ("Way of Binding"):
1. Sai (Restrain) - Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Hainawa (Crawling Rope) - An energy rope entangles the target's arms.
8. Seki (Repulse) - Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
9. Geki (Strike) - Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
26. Kyokko (Curved Light) - Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.
30. Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) - Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.
37. Tsuriboshi (Suspending Star) - Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.
39. Enkosen (Arc Shield) - Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
58. Kakushitsuijaku (Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) - Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
61. Rikujokoro (Six Rods Prison of Light) - Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
62. Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence) - A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.
63. Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes) - Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.
73. Tozansho (Inverse Mountain Crystal) - Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.
75. Gochutekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) - Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.
77. Tenteik¨±ra (Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air) - Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
81. Danku (Splitting Void) - Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Had¨ #88.
99. Kin (Seal) - Binds the arms of a target to their back like Bakud¨ #1, but with spiritual fabric and iron shafts. Hachigen has displayed a far stronger version that ties the target's arms on the back in addition to wrapping the spiritual fabric around the entire body, and continues to pin the target with the spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around the target with several iron shafts in an "X" shape.
Hado ("Way of Destruction")
1. Sho (Thrust) - Pushes the target away from the caster.
4. Byakurai (Pale Lightning) - The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
11. Tsuzuri Raiden (Bound Lightning) - Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
31. Shakkaho (Shot of Red Fire) - Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
33. Sokatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down) - Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
54. Haien (Abolishing Flames) - Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
58. Tenran (Orchid Sky) - A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
63. Raikoho (Thunder Roar Cannon) - Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
73. Soren Sokatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) - Essentially a doubled version of #33 (labelled as #73 in anime), this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) - Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.
90. Kurohitsugi (Black Coffin) - Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.
Copyright © 2022 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.