The Quest For The Code
Similar to the classic game Mastermind. [More]
To download this game for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
DreamDownload byond://Crispy.TheQuestForTheCode##version=1Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location and enter this URL:
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
"The Code" has finally been located. The race is on to find it!
This game is very similar to the classic game Mastermind. If you've never played Mastermind, don't worry; full instructions are included. Have fun!
The Quest For The Code is a singleplayer game. If you see it hosted you may join and chat; but if you wish to play yourself, you will need to download your own copy (don't worry, it's free).
Full source code is now available to BYONDscape subscribers.
Changes in version 1:
- Fixed the hit/miss scoring system. It should work properly now.
- There are two new features to help with entering guesses:
* Clicking on a peg from a previous guess will place that peg in the current guess.
* If you leave some holes empty, they will default to the peg you placed there in the last guess.
- The help has been updated to reflect the above changes
Copyright © 2018 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.