Multiplayer fantasy roleplaying. Only roleplayers need apply. (No longer updated.) [More]
These users are waiting to play the next game. Only Windows or emulator users can play this game.
If you like the game, consider donating to help out the very poor creator!
An original roleplaying game set in a fantasy roleplaying environment, aimed to be a fun roleplay environment for roleplayers, but not at the expense of the game itself. Who says good roleplay and good gameplay can't exist together?
• Character Creation: A simple yet detailed process helps players make characters unique. A variety of skills, abilities, classes, and races aid creation of characters that will rarely be exactly the same.
You, too, can play great classes like...
• Detective - There's dames to be saved! Detectives use a multitude of handy gadgets (that are always more than meets the eye) to solve cases and fight crime.
• Learned/Rhythm Magicians - There's no good RPG without their share of the arcanely proficient. Magicians in Sigrogana Legend make use of a plethora of Arcana (so many and so much more to come) to further their goals.
• Rune Magician - When one goes to calligraphy camp as a Rune Magician, it's to learn how to more efficiently blow stuff up than anything. These mages utilize pre-made Runes, which act as anything from land mines to a scrying eye (or even both!) on anyone unfortunate enough to step on them.
• Summoner - It's okay to need help. Summoners are quite eager to rely on beings called Youkai - aspects of mythology and psychology, or the just plain weird, to do their dirty work for them.
As well as at least five other ones described in-game!
• Character Housing: Each character starts play with a DISCer; an invention of Karaten which creates access-ways to demiplanes, which can be customized by the player. This invention can be used to create personal quarters, inns, shops, or anything you can come up with!
• Turn-Based Battle System: Fully-functioning original battle system which takes place right on the map where it started. Radial menus and special on-map selection options help take the monotony of input-based games away.
• Extensive Crafting: A lot of work has been put and is still being put into the various Craft skills of the game; if you dislike progressing your characters solely on combat or roleplaying, crafting rewards experience appropriate to your result. Items that are crafted poorly reflect as such in the game; and items that are crafted well have certain bonuses attached to them.
There are currently over 100 different food recipes, and the quality of the ingredients makes a difference in the ending dish. Are you a bad enough dude to cook them all?
Copyright © 2018 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.