Welcome to Doodle. Put your artistic skills to the test, or just
doodle away the time, alone or with your friends.
There are three modes in Doodle:
- The first player to join the game gets to be
the artist, and everybody else has three minutes to guess what
they are drawing. To guess, just say what you think it is.
There is no real 'parser' at the moment, so you have to make an
exact match to get it correct.
- The host gets to doodle away to their hearts content.
- Free for all doodling. Everyone can join in
the fun. See what you and your friends can come up with.
I'll be adding to the word list, and improving some of the button
- 13: Hopefully, a 'Draw!' bug fix.
- 12: Added a swap color tool, and a basic hint system. With 30 seconds to go, the word length is announced. With 15, the first letter is shown. Over 600 words now.
- 11: Fixed a few bugs and added more words.
- 10: Added a spray paint tool, and increased to word count to over 500 words. (finally) :P
- 9: Lots of new features. Flood tool, color picker, assorted drawing brushes, the ability to turn off the hexes, user defined colors. Plus, byond members may now save and load pictures in certain modes.
- 7: Now with color!
- 4: The last winner now gets five seconds to join as the artist before anyone else does. World status now updates with the host identity, last winner, and number of players. Added about 30 more words.