1 Game Live!
Only Windows users can play this game. If you are using an emulator, enter the URL for the game in File | Open Location on your BYOND pager menu.
Hello Community Godsring here, continued development on the remake is heavily underway and will include all the features you would expect from Dungeon Master. I know over the years there has been a lack of updates some of you may have thought the project was dead. I'm Here to tell you it is not.
I will be continuing to work on dungeon master for the foreseeable future. Any and all contributions will always be welcome. Let us work together as a community to make dungeon master the best it can be!
- Some of the key features are as follows, although try to keep in mind, that it's all very early work and subject to change and crippling bugs or glitches, along with possible exploits.
- Fully automated A.I in the style of games which inspired this project, such as Dwarf Fortress, Rimworld, ect.
- Directly or indirectly select, manage and control your species across a huge world and exploit the natural resources to create a flourishing empire.
- Survival aspects, such as the need for your followers to eat, drink and sleep.
- Open world gameplay, build anywhere you want, and anything you want and watch as your workers scurry about collecting the necessary resources to produce creations of your own design.
- A deceptively simple combat system, featuring wrestling, grappling, weapon skills, weight, statistics, even wounds and limb loss.
- Much improved controls over the original. The goal is to make the game entirely playable with only a mouse, clicking, dragging and generally directing the flow of the game via a few movements.
- As of right now there are nine races in total all of which we will be keeping and there is a planned 10th race that will be added.
- Later, expect to see even more variety, such as rare races which only spawn for one player, per server and can impact the game play immensely. Ancient Vampires, Mythic Demons, the Legion of the Unquiet Dead, to name but a few planned additions.