A new, open source anime vidya solution. [More]
To download this game for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
DreamDownload byond://Kingzombiethe1st.DragonballClimax##version=3Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location and enter this URL:
1 Game Live!
Only Windows users can play this game. If you are using an emulator, enter the URL for the game in File | Open Location on your BYOND pager menu.
Logged in: 1 player [See list]
Main Repo Link: https://gitgud.io/dankus10/Finale
Simplified Host Files: https://mega.nz/#F!710DhY6A!3jzXHzc42EynS93lsxTk5A (updated every once in awhile, may not be equivalent to the above link! Main branch only.)
Two forks and counting!
Dragonball Climax is a fork from a old Finale leak, hammered on until it worked. The main draw is that, just like SS13, it's open source. This project has been in development for awhile, and aims to be a uplift of sorts for the Dragonball community that has formed on BYOND.
A number of small, different features are present that aren't normally found in other games, in addition to the complete ripping out of the skills and stats system in favor of a much more ridged (but customization through gameplay) build system. There's also realistic multipliers, you will be fifty times stronger as a Super Saiyan, and four hundred times stronger as a Super Saiyan Three.
Godki up to Super Saiyan Blue is added. GoD and Angels, along with Rose is wip.
----- Significant Progresses (Mar./6/20) -----
Some people are following this project, and from the outside, it doesn't look like this is very active! So, I decided to add a 'progress' update every once in awhile to show what we're working on.
Current Poll: http://poal.me/qfiyv4
- Just reworked a few things related to animations and a HP bar has been added.
- Oozaru and Giant Form now have smooth transitions.
- G O D K I
- For those adverse to Godki, admins can enable GT Mode.
- Some more effects added to combat. Combat is going to be eternally under development at this point.
- Nevistus's masteries branch is somewhat added in. Life skills and crafting skills are added, along with some combat masteries.
- Finishing up Godki.
- Revamp animations.
- Fix the god-awful internals. Some systems can be massively sped up or otherwise made to work better. Overlays being moved to vis_contents is one of them. Look at any of the code files still left outside modules heh.
- Produce the RP system and redo the HUD. (I want the side tab to eventually go bye bye.)